Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

FIRST TIME buying weed...? How to tell if its fake??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xskyler lee, May 10, 2011.

1. Oh well. He said he's bringin 3g's. That sounds about right around here. I also told him I'd bring him a hash brownie for his trouble :p

2. If you read these forums you will know people get ripped off every day. ive heard of so many stories from you youngins about giving the money first and getting shorted or not even getting anything at all.

with gas at 4 bucks a gallon who runs out and sells 20 bags anyway? I wont even get off my couch for less than 100 bucks.

3. this sounds fucked up. But I kinda could care less since it was my friends money not mine XD So however much weed i get, I'm cool with. If I get none, didnt lose anything!

Im an ass.

4. Lol. Mmkay.

5. I can't tell if you're sarcastic. Damn internet...

6. When you have it in your hand, Take the hand with the "weed" in it and itch your nose like you normally would and smell at the same time to see if its smell like real ganj.

If it doesnt, tell him "NOT TODAY MUTHAFUCKA" (fist meets face)

7. Try smelling it?

8. [​IMG]

That's that dank shit, if it looks like that then you're in business bro!

9. That looks like a pile of sunflower seeds hahah