Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time buying medical

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by RongBip, Dec 3, 2011.

1. I went to the dispensary, first time, and it was awesome!

30min after eating this edible and I feel it starting to kick in more. Got a fat bowl of Blue Dream on deck after I see how strong this edible is, my stomach pains from earlier are completely gone!

Wow, I never thought I would see the day that I could go into a store and buy some nice medicine.

Thanks to everyone who has helped the cannabis movement!

2. Thread number 9000!

Too bad its not any higher. and its 4:20, :bongin:

3. Yeah, I got my card a little over two weeks ago. I was standing in the dispensary with my jaw dropped for the longest time, the idea of buying weed legally and seeing so many choices was really a head fuck. A good head fuck though.

4. it gets better, checkout the concentrates

5. I envy you all..

6. It is STILL like being a kid in a candy shop after several years of being legal! :D

Guys, that first legal joint, brownie or vape is amazing! You never realize how much of a bring-down paranoia is...until it is gone! You feel like :yay: + :smoking: !

You want legal MMJ? Become an activist and work for it! I'll get you started, it's easy! And you DO have enough time- it only takes about as long as it takes to smoke a joint! You might even combine the two activities! lol :smoke:

Here are your politician's addresses- Find yours and bookmark them! :D

Contact Elected Officials | USA.gov

Then make a form letter- turnabout is fair play! ;)

Dear (add Title and Name),

I strongly support the legalization of cannabis, and you should, too! Here is one good reason why-

Copy and paste in a WebMD article from my List. This is a good one to start with-

Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's (news - 2006)
    [FONT=&quot]Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's[/FONT]

I hope you will remember these medical facts and join the majority of the American people in our support of this safe and effective herbal medicine.

Thank you for your time,

(Your Name), a registered voter

So does this actually work? :confused: Will writing really have any effect? :confused_2: Will they listen? You might want to read the first 2 sentences of this news article!

Medical marijuana legalization getting new life at Statehouse - Springfield, IL - The State Journal-Register

The dude's a mid-west republican leader! :eek: So, YES, it CAN work! :hello:

And when you do the email, print up a copy and send it snail mail! The general way mail is looked at is that a email is the "voice" of 10 voters. A snail mail is the "voice" of 100 voters! By sending them both, suddenly you are the "voice" of 110 voters! :yay:Not bad for 15 minutes work, max!

Get some friends doing the same thing and you may see some changes! :devious: WebMD is totally respectable! No way that WebMD can be accused of being a front for "High Times", or a bunch of uneducated stoners! :smoking: Just so you guys don't all send in the same article, here's some more WebMD articles. ;)

Marijuana Chemical Fights Hardened Arteries
    Marijuana Chemical Fights Hardened Arteries

Chemicals in Marijuana May Fight MRSA
    Marijuana Ingredients May Fight MRSA

Marijuana's Active Ingredient Targets Deadly Brain Cancer
    Marijuana's Active Ingredient Targets Deadly Brain Cancer

Marijuana May Fight Lung Tumors
    Marijuana May Fight Lung Tumors

Marijuana Ingredients Slow Invasion by Cervical and Lung Cancer Cells Pot Slows Cancer in Test Tube

Marijuana Ingredient May Cut Fibromyalgia Pain
    Marijuana Ingredient May Cut Fibromyalgia Pain

Cannabis Relieves Multiple Sclerosis Pain (news - 2004)
    Cannabis Relieves Multiple Sclerosis Pain

Pot Chemical May Curb Inflammation (news – 2007)
    Pot Chemical May Curb Inflammation

Pot-Based Drug Promising for Arthritis
    Pot-Based Drug Promising for Arthritis

Teen Pot Smoking Won't Lead to Other Drugs as Adults (news - 2010)
    Teen Pot Smoking Won't Lead to Other Drugs as Adults

Heavy Marijuana Use Doesn't Damage Brain (news – 2003)
    Heavy Marijuana Use Doesn't Damage Brain

Marijuana Smoking Doesn't Kill
    Marijuana Smoking Doesn't Kill

All we have to do is give them the medical facts. If they do not agree, tell them to take it up with the doctors who wrote the studies, and vote their asses out of office! :mad:

Granny :wave:

7. yo do you need to live in the u.s to get one of those cards ?? or could u just fly up vist for a few weeks and then cry your eyes out on the trip back home i wish it was legal here

8. Yav, you need to prove residence! (driver's license is best). If you are in California long enough to get a driver's license, yes, you can get legal and cry your eyes out on the way home!

Become an activist and get what we have! It takes a bit of actual work, but it IS worth it!

Granny

9. I must say, the first time getting medical is wonderful. It's a whole different wonderful world my friend. The greatest cause of anxiety in my life is now gone and I can focus entirely on maximizing my time toward other cool interests. The stress of hooking up has become a welcome distant memory. Mids have become unfamiliar. Each week it's another step on a journey of sampling top shelf strains, delicious medibles, and hash of many different colors.
    Life is good, the sun seems brighter, days are longer. Today I am medicating with a strain called NOG that tested north of 20% THC. Hendrix plays in the background. These are the kind of days that were rare before medical, now it's just another Tuesday.

10. haha runescape classic :smoke::bongin: