Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time buying... check it out for me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Qful, Feb 12, 2009.

1. In my area $50 would get you a quarter (7g) that looks like you'd be lucky if it's 2g.

2. 50? for 14 grams?

wat

3. You probably got shorted a little bit, so either buy a scale or ask your dealer to weigh it in front of you.

4. it looks like beasters. not even 2 grams.

5. Ripped OFF!

6. if that bud is very dense they you didnt get shorted if its fluffy and no density it all you got fucked.

7. That looks like good bud, especially for a first buy but you definitely got shorted. I agree with everyone else that says ask the dealer to throw it on the scale real fast. At least find out the general idea for what 50$ worth is, which idk about your area but its probably around 50 an eigth for that stuff?
    You need to learn what an 1/8 oz looks like, because a lot of dealers will say things like "oh the scales at my house" or "my scale battery just died" or some other BS. When you ask they might say that stuff because they know theyre screwed if they weigh it out in front of you.
    If all else fails, try and borrow a friends scale (if you know someone who has one.) Then take it to the deal and weigh it out right in front of your dealer so he knows you won't be getting shorted anymore. Congrats on the first pickup:wave: :smoke:

8. mids its that way in my area too but i havent went that route in a while

9. ya one of my other friends agrees with you guys that I got ripped off. But that the kid who sold it to me is known for not having a scale? Whatever man, I tried a TINY bit today, just enough to make my attention span a little shorter. I got absolutely no body high, idk if it was the amount or the kind of weed, which the guy that sold it to me doesn't even know. Whatever though, it's cool I guess. It's enought to make me happy. I appreciate your help though, I definitely learned a couple things.

10. Deff. looks like you got ripped off, around here we pay 20$ more for half an oz....I've always gone by the advice instead of saying i want a gram say i want a ___$ bag. dont hand money over until you look that sh*t over.

11. Wow, I wish my first sack wouldve been that nice

12. plus rep for using paintball pod hhaha

13. yeah, pretty sure you got rippped, just call the dealer and tell him it was only 2 grams, you thought you were going to get 3 and a half. if hes not a prick then he'll make it right cause he knows he shorted you!!

14. Bud looks good, definitely high grade. No way to tell if you got ripped off, if you squeeze the bud and it's fluffy but really firm than it's really dense and you're all good. that stem prob does weigh at least .2-.3 which you paid for, but out of that thing you're smoking out of and that (what should be an 1/8) will last you at least week if you're new to smoking. Definitely get a grinder to see how much you really got. $50 bag is 2-3 blunts for me. I do encourage you to either buy a little $15 piece, make a GB for like $5 (I wrote a post on how to do so earlier) or practice rolling. J and blunts got me through some hard times

15. It looks good to me, his camera might not be that great, so you never know. Could be some dank.

-C

16. Haha t-up to a fellow baller. Yup we won first a cup in d2 i was guesting with feirce.

17. The bud looks pretty decent, wish the lighting was better. It however doesn't quite look like 3.5 grams. Who knows though, it does look to have some decent density to it though by how tight it looks so that might not make it quite as big of a rip-off. Did it have many crystals because it does not look like it from the pic, but again the lighting is bad. Live and learn, and like everyone else said grab yourself a scale if possible, and if not ask the dealer to weigh it for you, it's really the only way to know whether a bag is truley straight or not. Well enjoy getting high with your bud.

18. IS that a broken spark plug in a paintball hopper? well. not a hopper those tubes that hold 100 balls on ya back. damn. talk about ingenuity. +rep meng.

19. looks pretty good man, tell us how it smokes!