Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time buying bulk?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jcal123, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Well maybe it's not considered bulk for you heavy smokers out there, but I normally buy eighths. That's all my paycheck allowed me to do. But I just sold a bunch of stuff and got some extra cash. I would like to buy either a quarter or a half.

Weed here is usually $20/g and $55/eighth

My question is: how much would a quarter be? How about a half?

I'm thinking like $100/quarter and $180/half? Is that around a good price?

Weed here is so damn expensive :(

:smoke:

2. Bulk is a relative term. A quarter for you is going to cost the ammount of 2 1/8's (math is awesome isn't it?)

You will more than likely not get any kind of discount for buying 1 quarter, its not that bulky. A half is gonna be twice as much as a quarter.

Quad=120
    Half =240- maybe 230, 220 depending on quality and if your dealer is nice.

I have same prices where i live and so does the majority of the US so dont feel like you are getting ripped off.

3. I use to pay 120$ a quart for month's. Id just ask your connect what he will do.

4. $100 a quarter is normal for me to get some dank, thats a fair price too. The best bet is to ask your guy if he can plug a quarter for $100. It shouldn't be more than $120 IMO for a quad. A half can go for $160-$180 if its dank, best bet is to ask your guy. I wouldn't pay more than 180 for a half o of dank.

5. Any more comments? Just 3? Haha

6. @ $55 an eighth, I'd say $100 a quarter or a little under $200 sounds fair.

7. don't pay anything, look him in the eyes and say...do you feel lucky?

8. i get $160 a half for dank, $300 a zip

9. I'd buy a half for the sake of saving a little money. Truthfully though you should ask your dealer "what he'd do for you if you decide to buy the half". Put it that way, it may or may not encourage him to go lower to persuade you to buy the half. You've got nothing to lose trying it that way.

10. #10 bazoski1er, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    for me it goes:

$50 eighth
    $80 quarter
    $150 half
    $250 ounce

for you i think a quarter would be around $85-95 and a half somewhere between $165-185

just ask your dealer. and make him weigh that shit out :cool:

hope i helped :)

happy toking :bongin:

11. [quote name='"NowIsB"']Bulk is a relative term. A quarter for you is going to cost the ammount of 2 1/8's (math is awesome isn't it?)

You will more than likely not get any kind of discount for buying 1 quarter, its not that bulky. A half is gonna be twice as much as a quarter.

Quad=120
    Half =240- maybe 230, 220 depending on quality and if your dealer is nice.

I have same prices where i live and so does the majority of the US so dont feel like you are getting ripped off.[/quote]

Your telling him to use math but he said his eighths are 55 and you said his quarter is 120 nope 55x2=110 if your gonna be a dick at least get your shit right

12. I would pay 100-120 for a quarter, and 180-220 for a half, depending on how generous your supplier is.

13. Honestly just totally depends on the area sometimes it a harsh 60/120/200/400 sadly but it's true for some flame in some areas. In my group of friends 40-50 an eighth is common place and 80-100 a quarter and 150-165 for a half generally for a name brand strain everytime.

14. 20$ for a gram is too much...
    also wht quality u r buying???
    if its really the top quality I wont complain....
    otherwise try smoking hash....it will get u more high at a cheaper price

15. Nice and simple. For your pricing:
    Quad: $100 - 120 is fine.
    Half O: $200 - 240 is fine.

16. I feel bad when i see how much other people have to spend just to get high, or medicate.
    I wish it was legal so everyone could just grow that shit themselves and save money from there hard earned paychecks.

17. [quote name='"Acidphere"']I feel bad when i see how much other people have to spend just to get high, or medicate.
    I wish it was legal so everyone could just grow that shit themselves and save money from there hard earned paychecks.[/quote]

Agreed :(

18. I usually buy quarters at $90, Eighths for $50. I would buy a half o though, I could probably get it for $160 or so.

19. [quote name='"jcal123"']Well maybe it's not considered bulk for you heavy smokers out there, but I normally buy eighths. That's all my paycheck allowed me to do. But I just sold a bunch of stuff and got some extra cash. I would like to buy either a quarter or a half.

Weed here is usually $20/g and $55/eighth

My question is: how much would a quarter be? How about a half?

I'm thinking like $100/quarter and $180/half? Is that around a good price?

Weed here is so damn expensive :(

:smoke:[/quote]

this is something you need to ask your dealer. but where i live a quarter costs double an eighth.

20. I pay 100 for halfs and its dank but I live in Canada.