first time buyer

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by merryjane, Jan 15, 2018.

1. idk if this is in the right place or not but hi lol

so i've only smoked a few times but it was just stuff i bought from my friends or from my brother. i already can tell that waiting on people to get me shit is gonna suck so i hit up one of my coworkers who sells.
    i texted him and he said i can drop by anytime so now it's just going there. i wanna lie and say this is nothing for me but i'm actually pretty nervous. i don't know him too well and i'm a female who has been a victim of rape so that's something that's always in the back of my mind.
    my friend told me i should bring a scale to weigh the weed for my first purchase with him, but isn't that kind of rude? idk it seems a lil offensive imo, like i don't trust the guy. but i don't wanna be that naive first timer who gets ripped off. is weighing it necessary or can i just eyeball it?
    also so far he thinks i know what i'm talking about lol, but tbh i don't really know anything about this i just like being high. he said he has a strain called orgasm but i can't find any reviews on it online..? idk i'm just nervous about actually going to his house cause idk what to expect or if i'll be able to seem legit.

yes i get that i sound really stupid and dorky and i do expect to get roasted a lil after posting this. just make sure they're funny ones.
    but yeah seriously wtf i'm so lost

2. Buy the stuff, take it home and weigh it and if it’s under.. say fuck you give me what I’m owed or it’s its good it’s good...

• Like Like x 2
  3. P.s if you go to his house make sure you tell a friend where you are going like the exact address..

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. For a small amount, don't worry about weighing it at the time of purchase. If you get home and it's short, just move on and find someone else. You can use leafly.com to research and find reviews for strains. As for "orgasm", I could not find anything on google nor leafly which is odd.

Being invited to a guys house and he is talking about an "orgasm" strain which doesnt seem to exist could be a bad joke. I would bring a friend or meet in a public place tbh.

5. thanks for the quick replies!
    yeah i wouldn't put that past him tbh. i asked him what strains he had and he said, "orgasm blue dream" but i think he meant those as two separate ones bc i know blue dream is legit. then he said orgasm is his daily seller and he has like 20 people come pick it up each day. idk if that's all normal sounding or not.
    i'll definitely bring a friend. would it be alright to ask him more about the strain? my friend thinks i shouldn't trust his weed because it's probably his own custom strain

6. How old are you?

• Agree Agree x 3