Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time buyer here.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BornHippie, Jan 5, 2011.

1. #1 BornHippie, Jan 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2011
    Got down to the Verdict. : p
    As a first timer, I need to get it from someone else,
    and ask for high quality.

Thanks for the help.
    I'll talk to my friend about it, but I'm not too upset or anything,
    I'm still getting high. :)

2. Well, you got schwag.

3. sorry man but you got ripped HARD..

4. I have NO idea where you are, or how much that weighed, but it does seem like you may have been ripped off a bit. First time, what can you do man, haha no big deal, there will be plenty of other chances.... But, since i dont really know how much it weighed, or how well it actually smokes, i cant really claim how much it should have been/ actually costed.

5. #5 BornHippie, Jan 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2011
    I believe it's like 6.2 Grams.

To the others:
    I know it Isn't great compared to what experienced smokers, who have " the hook up " buy,
    but personally, I rate it as medium quality, and considering I got it from my stoner friend, I didn't expect to get what I was supposed to, and I forgot to mention I let him have some for getting it.

In these picture it also looks like a lot less than it is.

6. Where abouts are you from buddy? It looks like you got jipped, the amount doesn't look like it's worth $50 + it looks like some shitty ass schwag. Sorry brah looks like he gave you snicklefritz

7. I'm in an area of West Virginia, where it isn't very easy to obtain for me.
    As I said, this is literally the first time I'm buying, so it was expected, but I'm feeling pretty good.

8. Dirt weed man sorry, time to find a new dealer, and ask him for an 8th of Dank...

9. For like 50$ u shuda got atleast a quad of that and around here coulda gt a half o fr tht price and quality and sory if i seem like a dick about it but in the secon pic theres like 10. Seeds

10. What the fuckaroo are you talking about

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app