First time Buyer, Bubbler or Bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by MutantCrabAnt, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Well i've already blown 55 bucks, hopefully i won't break this pipe...ever. I even got a ten dollar metal grinder and this little plastic ring that fills in a gap between the two metal magnetized halves broke off :< it still grinds just fine its just...a little ghetto now.

No alcohol/lemon juice/salt? Nice i've heard of simple green thanks for the tip. I"ll use it since its pretty cheap i hear.

Oh also, i forgot to ask, what is a good way to transport a pipe like this to friends houses and such inconspicuously and safely to prevent breakage? I don't want ot just dump it in my backpack...is there a box or case or something?

2. For my bubbler, I use a Ixchel Padded Denim Pouch. Its incognito enough to carry around in public and it protects the piece well too.

[​IMG]

3. just take really gud care of it and shall last a long time, just know everyone breaks glass, i have broken plenty and it sux but its glass and bound 2 happen but ive learned from my mistakes specially wen u clean it make sure u have plenty of room clear shit of counters and what not thats what i have learned i used 2 rush it and do it shitty and thats why i lost pieces, so now i do it like a ritual!!! wen ur stoned as fuck place down a piece slowly and keep holding it till ur 100% sure its completely set down even if its seems like its takin forever lol!!! they sell bong bags at smoke shops which is what i use, but if u dont have the money(they can be pricey) u can do what i used 2 do and never had a problem, take it apart into pieces and wrap each piece in a sock if its the bowl the larger pieces in a shirt or bath towel make sure they are really cushioned then u can place them in ur back pack i never had a break just remember whats in there and dont drop it hard

4. Will this fit the weedstar dub bub 2.0?

5. just let it soak in simple green u dont need any other thing except water, if its really dirty like caked on u might have 2 shake a lil but thats why u shuld clean regularly i stopped using salt and iso becuase u can easily brake a glass piece from all that shaking which i have:mad:

here is a pic of some of mine soakin i leave em soak for 2hrs and always come out like new spotless and u can re-use simple green aslong as its not super dirty

[​IMG]

6. Vato, you've been a massive help. I have no more questions and could use a shower before bed.

Any last words of the wise you can offer me?

7. Yeah, it will fit. My bag is 12 inches in length. The Weedstar is 11.8 inches.:D

8. how much did you pay for that thing?

9. if anymore pop in ur head feel free 2 message me or as u did make a post....

i do:

Don't Get High! Stay High!!!

10. i'll add you or soemthing :D

11. For the bag? I bought it with my bubbler so it cost me $6. Otherwise, they were selling it for $12.

12. Really good price. I wonder if capitol hemp has the weedstar dub bub 2.0 ...

13. For a bubbler I would go with the wed star
    For a bong I would go to aqua lab tech and get a SYN they have some from 80 to 130 and SYN is quality glass

14. Hey mutantcrabant I like your avatar its so cute

15. See man, that's the meaning of life, using your time to help someone else is the most special gift you can give really.

And that weedstar bubbler looks pretty sick.

16. No they don't im 100% sure about that I go all the time.

17. #37 MutantCrabAnt, Oct 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2010
    Thanks, that little ferret is so retarded looking its adorable, heres the larger pic.

[​IMG]

Just called them today and you are correct.

Can you recommend a good real life store, or website for purchasing both the Dub Bub 2.0 and a 12" long protector bag thing?