Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time buy... In France

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mercurialfey, Aug 30, 2018.

1. So I just wanted to share this beautiful awkwardness.

For context, I am a lurker here and relatively new to smoking in general as I only started a year ago.

Since then, I have always given money to my boyfriend and he would go buy as he has connections and I don't. Now I am on exchange in France and he isn't here so I decided to try and figure out acquisition on my own.

So I go to the less popular of the two parks in the city around 9pm and I sit and wait. Then a guy with a reusable shopping bag and a couple cigarette papers sits down. I wait a few minutes for him to get used to the fact I'm there and I sit next to him.

Then I stuttered out in French that I was looking for something fun to smoke, and did he know anyone who could help me out. After a few minutes with lots of misunderstanding he offers me a small amount for 10€. I go for it bc that seemed to be the 'tourist' price and I'm not going to argue with the guy.

For me being shy and first timer it went pretty well, but then I had to learn how to roll a joint and that was a mess, lol.

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. I've been smoking the weed for over 40 years and my joints still look like crap.
    [​IMG]

Most any tobacco shop should sell the small hand rollers and they make it very easy to roll joints.
    Last time I was in France we stopped in Strausbourg for Duck Liver Pate and croissants. I can still see the little sidewalk café in my head plain as day as the owner chased off a panhandler with her broom.
    LOL
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  3. I think you did pretty well considering I've lived in France for 2 years and only gotten weed once, although your french sounds like it would be better than mine. It's a big different to the UK where I was offered it daily in broad daylight!

• Like Like x 1
  4. i always looked for the teenager or early adult with either a beard, backpack or skateboard and ask. usually ill ask 1 person and have green in my hand quick.

im also a heavily tattooed punk in his 30s so obviously not a cop.

5. ZigZags are made in France yet you guys still need lessons on rolling joints haha jk. The secret is getting that stupid crease out. Crumble up the paper then straighten it out to get rid of the crease, then break the herb down with a grinder so there aren't any chunks. The rest is easy, put a reasonable amount of herb in so the paper doesn't overlap too much and make sure its not too loose in there, then lick that bitch and close her up. Done dada