first time busted by the pigs in London, UK

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nirvey101, Jun 10, 2007.

1. Yo,
    This is my first story that I've posted up here. Well yesterday I was hanging out with some friends in a park in central london (near camden), at around 4:10 we decided it would be a good idea to roll up a fattie bom battie for 4:20. I've been smoking for the past 2 years in this park pretty regularly and have never had any problems what so ever. So I grind up a good 2 grams, put in some baccy and as I am sticking 2 papers together I see 2 copper hats kinda peering over the bushes. Right then it hit me.... I was fucked. I proceeded to dump all of the herb on the ground but right as a I do so the wind picks up and puts it all over my shirt. So I am sitting there with a pack of rizzlas infront of me, grinder to my right, and a bob marley shirt covered in sweet sweet ganja. I was fucked. The copper comes over and the first thing he said was "are you all 18?" we (me and my 2 mates) said yes and then he goes "well you have 2 options, either you can hand over the 'HERBAL CANNABIS' (he said this every single time he talked about the herb) and get a citation or you can make me search you and then we can go down to the station for 6 or 7 hours. I was just like fuck it, had a gram on me, threw it on the ground, and said sorry sir. After we coroperated both cops were pretty cool. They filled out some stuff on us (not to go on permanent record), they could have fucked us over cause despite me having just a gram, both of my friends had just picked up and had about a half O between them. So all in all we got pretty lucky, but it goes to show how lax the cops are in the UK on the sticky icky. The funniest part about it was when the 1 cop got all of the herb in his big 'evidence' bag he kept on holding it out infront of him and checking out the herb and his partner was just smiling the whole time. FUCKERS PROB WENT AND SMOKED IT!

Legalize it

2. Argh that's fucked. So all in all how much skunk did you lose?

But you were lucky not to be taken to the station, it's a good job the pigs are so lax.

3. i love how pigs are the term used everywhere. here in Los Angeles we hate the pigs, yet some can be lax and some are complete a-holes

4. Which park were you in bro? I probably know it if it's near Camden. Cop's dont give a fuck in the UK unless you give them a hard time, it takes them hours of paperwork to just give someone a caution. Me and a friend got caught smoking an 8" blunt(must have been a quart or something like in it) and the cop asked us if it was cannabis and then told us to not cause a nusance and left us to finnish. Didn't even confiscate it or warn us. Just let us finnish it. It's great how cops here dont really care but we still dont have medical MJ.

5. You mean Britons get their bud stolen by the cops too? I thought that was only in L.A.,LOL!

In some states here you'd get fined, In some you'd get jail, In some you'd get your weed handed back to you if it wasn't good enough to get "confiscated".