First Time Bong Buyer

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by jstj0sh, Sep 25, 2012.

1. I am looking at buying my first bong. I haven't been smoking for very long, maybe 2 months, but I have smoked a lot in that short amount of time. I just want to know what I should look for and steer clear of and I need to know where I can get the best prices!

Any help would be great!

2. Thick glass 1-2 feet height, I like beaker bottoms diffused downstems are good to, how much are you spending on the bong

3. Best function for prices would be apix.

ssfg is good..

if your looking to spend some serious amounts then you have a lot of options... But for the >$300 range I'd say apix is your best bet

4. #5 jstj0sh, Sep 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2012
    Im looking at spending no more then $100 total..

I actually just found this piece, does it look any good?

I just found an Ehle Ice Cylinder Bong (Hexagon Foot) - 250ml for $54...is that pretty good?

5. [quote name='"jstj0sh"']

Im looking at spending no more then $100 total..

I actually just found this piece, does it look any good?

I just found an Ehle Ice Cylinder Bong (Hexagon Foot) - 250ml for $54...is that pretty good?[/quote]

That looks pretty good never tried an ehle but they seem good. Deffinetly worth 54$

6. EHLE are really good bongs, very strong. I'd recommend the 500ml though, as the 250ml is really quite small and you'll end up wanting to upgrade pretty soon. The ice catchers are pretty cool, I only use them occasionally but I'm definitely glad I have them. You just use 3 or 4 ice cubes in them and it cools the smoke down a noticeable amount.

7. Yeah the 500ml's are defiantly worth the extra cost from the 250, amazing bongs :)

8. I have a 250. Hits great, and the ice catch is a great addition. Big difference. In hindsight, I would've gotten the 500ml, but the 250 does me in pretty nicely.

9. Thanks for the help everyone!