Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time bho

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Cornjob, Dec 31, 2014.

1. #1 Cornjob, Dec 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2014
    So this is this first time I've gotten bho. Got 2 grams for $30. How does it look? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419994821.763948.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. well then

3. Why don't you try smoking it and see for yourself? I mean, if it satisfies you, it's pretty fun to watch all the other experts bag on it.

4. ur gonna die if u smoke that

5. Good price for the weight but bad colour and it could be butane soup.

6. Yeah man that looks like a 3rd run at best if bho also may be a really bad alcohol extraction. I would throw that away myself

7. Yeah OP just toss that shit don't even try.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. How the fuck does it even get THAT dark? That is not the colour of BHO.

Be afraid - be very afraid.

9. It looks like raisens or bird shit or black boogers.

How does it smoke? This belongs in the WAYST thread.

10. Throw that out, getting 2 grams for 30 should of been your first hint.

11. Didn't even realize.
    Good BHO on the streets should be $50-80(up to $100)/gram

12. Exactly, no one is getting real BHO for 15/gram lol.

13. That right theres some poop soup

Sent from my LG-D851 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Its dark because its not pressed and thinned out to look better, you can see the lighter color on the tip of one, just sayin

15. There's a reason he gave you a price that most pay for bud. Flatten it on parch then throw it in the oven around 170.

16. ^^^
    This...
    I wouldn't dab it however...

Edibles
    Please? To all that are new to BHO or Hash oils in general. Read, read and read some more.

You must educate yourself before putting mysterious substances through your respiratory system.
    I'm not being a snob nor malicious.

I'm genuinely concerned for the younger generation, and the "Dab Craze"
    Maybe consider sieved concentrates(bubble Hash) before diving into Hash oils.

But, if you insist on trying oil, start by reading about every page of Skunkpharmresearch .here...http://skunkpharmresearch.com/
    Then read every page of the pinned threads in the processing sub-forum here.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/harvesting-processing-medical-marijuana/

We are now in 2015, we must keep moving forward in this regard ..product like that is a huge step backwards.
    Again, this is in the best interest of the generation... Not an attempt to bash or the like.

If we are going to keep calling this "Medicine"
    We must be vigilant in educating ourselves.

Best of luck OP .. Get it off that wax paper also, switch to parchment paper, they are completely different materials.

17. omg some of these replies are fucking hilarious!

"at that price its not real BHO"... then what the fuck is it??

some people's children..

18. #19 CanadianOrganic, Jan 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2015
    Looks like an unmentionable.
    Well...a really really bad quality unmentionable lmfao

19. nah it just looks like some really dark shatter on wax paper... its really on wax paper? damn get it on parchment at least :p