First time autoflowering grow help???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by becca123, Oct 1, 2019.

1. This plant is about three weeks old, however I'm concerned by how much it's stretched and how tall it's gotten. i did some research on autoflowering plants and it seems as though there are very few leaves considering it's already at three weeks. the past few days it seems it's been growing much slower and im thinking maybe it ran out of nutrients (in the soil) and now the growth is stunted.

also the edges of the leaves are curling, not sure if this is due to overwatering but i have been waiting until the top soil is completely dry before watering again.

any advice on how to get my plant growing again? does it need nutrients? or is too tall and its just not going to work?

Attached Files:

2. just posted

3. Goin by what little I see imma guess ur soil is to packed n u have been over watering That’s why think stems. What kind and how high is ur light? Stretch is bc she is starting to flower also

• Like Like x 1
  4. It looks like you may need to move you light source closer to the plant

• Like Like x 1
  5. ill let the soil dry out again completely but any suggestions for the soil being too packed? should i repot it ?

6. wow, that's a stretch
    lower light asap mate
    As long as u have perlite in for drainage .. should be ok

7. I’ve repotted babies to big plants. U gotta be SUPER Careful/delicate or u will damage the roots. I’ve gotten lucky not to. I take it down to as close to roots as I can and repot. Add like 40-60% perlite. The more u add the quicker it will dry out but it allows roots to breath and grow. What line of nutes do u have and what type of soil and what is the light source?

8. 738766CD-712C-427B-ADED-DA57440B135C.png