first time attitude..tiny concerns

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by greenwatcher, Oct 12, 2010.

1. good luck man u will get them tho. i had success with this site

2. Apparently you're not alone. Many others are complaining about the same exact problem.

3. #23 Heart, Oct 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2010
    I placed an order with Attitude and just short of a week this is my update from the USPS:

Class: Express Mail International®
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tStatus: Processed through Sort Facility

\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tYour item was processed through and left our JAMAICA, NY 11430 facility on October 15, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

4. oh that means that its already passed customs lucky you.

5. Fingers crossed for your dude... I put an order in with grasscity.com for some beans last week, long story short I changed my mind after making the purchase, consequently I phoned customer service straight away and the lady who dealt with the query was absolutely awesome! She was polite, managed to change my order (all be it the seeds I wanted were the same value) and even threw in some free goodies for me as it was my second purchase for the month. Best bit of all I got my seeds 2 days later!
    Not got much to compare it to in terms of customer service, but thats coz these guys are good (to me), anyway I thought this deserved a mention :smoke:

6. Got mine thank the source :)

They gave me more freebies, but not the ones i was told, no biggie though, didnt get it for the freebies. Came very stealth packaged. I will definitly use them again.

Hope all you guys/girls waiting get them soon ;)