First time attic grow journal.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by BB_Orion, Jul 7, 2003.

1. Are you going to grow another strain next time... if i may woodys and my favorite strain g13xhashplant its kinda expensive but well worth it also what are u ferting with?

2. Thanks, I'll take a look at the g13xhashplant. I have some DP Blueberry feminized seeds so thats gonna be my next grow.

I used B'cuzz grow and B'cuzz flower. The last 7 days I've used no ferts, just PH adjusted tap water.

3. They're finally done :) Manicuring took me about 2 hours. When I look at the pics I think I have to do some more tomorrow.

Four manicured plants with a total weight of 485 gram/17 oz

Hope they don't take a long time to dry. Can't wait, I want to know how they smoke.

I'll post some pics when they are dry.

Attached Files:

4. PP1

Attached Files:

5. PP1 after 30 minutes

Attached Files:

6. PP2

Attached Files:

7. PP3

Attached Files:

8. PP4

Attached Files:

9. :)

Attached Files:

10. 420 Shade, Woody; Thanks, Dry weight and a smoke report is coming up as soon it is dry. Good luck with your harvest, looking forward to your harvest pics.

11. Wow, those look awesome! I hope mine look that good when they finish. :)

12. After 17 days drying it's time to smoke. The total dry weight is 130 gram. Not very dense buds but they are very sticky.

Smell: A strong, sweet, spicy forest like smell.

Taste: Fresh, sweet and light. A very soft smoke.

Effects: This stuff is strong, very strong. You don't need much, just two or three hits to get really high. I would't smoke this without tobacco because I think it would really get trippy. Effects last for over 2 hours. This reminds me of very good orange bud but only stronger. Absolutely not a morning smoke.

Attached Files:

13. Vacuum sealed, ready for storage.

Attached Files:

14. What are you going to grow next?

15. This has been a very entertaining and informative thread!!!!I can hardly wait for the next one. What do you plan on growing next?

16. nice geuss woody

looks like psycho weed.

17. Very well done! This is the first time I have been interested enough to read all the way through a thread this long!
    CONGRATS man!!!

18. Hi lacrossestar, Pothead Pete, I'm starting my next grow in november. Two PowerPlant and two Blueberry.

Hi 420 Shade, I'm not a heavy smoker. One joint a evening so it's gonna last a long time :)

BoB_Beard1 & zonerr, Thanks.

Here are a couple PP bud shots.

Attached Files:

• 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      98.8 KB
      Views:
  19. Bud 2

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg