First time attic grow journal.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by BB_Orion, Jul 7, 2003.

1. @illcid, Thanks.

@240 Shade & @Pothead Pete, This is PowerPlant mostly Sativa. I still have at least four weeks to go.

Ok guys, here's my weekly update.

I've changed my setup last weekend. Added some CF's at the top and a couple for side lighting. This brings a total of about 32000 lumen (526 WATT) on 0.5 square meters/1.6 square feet. Should be enough for flowering I hope.

I've tried to make a picture of the setup but it is very difficult with the reflected stuff surrounding the plants.

The girls didn't grow much, the average height is about 50 cm/20”. I don't think they will grow much taller. Still feeding them B'Cuzz grow and B'Cuzz flower and once a week just PH adjusted water.

The flowers are developing very fast. I can see new flowers popping up every day. I don't know if it supposed to go this fast but I like it.

Last Friday I've started an experiment with CO2 tabs. ½ tab a day in a 30 liter/8 gallon bucket. I really don't know if this works but the tabs where so cheap (24 tabs for 6 EURO) that couldn't resist giving it a try.

Here we go with the weekly 4 pic update (taken yesterday on the 22th day flowering).

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      80.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Pic 2

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      92.6 KB
      Views:
  3. Pic 3

Attached Files:

• 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      99.4 KB
      Views:
  4. Pic 4

Attached Files:

• 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      99.8 KB
      Views:
  5. Thanks 420 Shade,

Clones where sold as PowerPlant. I thought the first plant in pic 1 was a indica (bought at a different growshop).

No problem if they turn out to be (mostly) Indica though:)

6. Your plants look great. By the way ,I am in the market for a digital camera. What kind do you have. It sure takes nice pics. How much did it cost? PEACE!!!!

7. Thanks Pothead Pete,

I have a 2 megapixel Canon Powershot A200. I think it's out of production. This camera has no optical zoom only a digital zoom. The digital zoom is useless. I paid 200 euro for this camera one year ago.

If you want to make good macros you probably should buy a camera with an optical zoom and at least 2 megapixel.

I use Photoshop (auto levels, contrast, auto colors, crop and zoom) to process my pictures and Imageready to optimize for the web.

8. Halfway flowering. If everything goes well I have 28 day of flowering left. No big things happening this week. The buds are filling up slowly.

Attached Files:

9. Pic 2

Attached Files:

10. Not much journal this week just some pics.

Pic 1. Strange looking plant. Completely different from the other three.

Attached Files:

11. Pic 2.

Attached Files:

12. Pic 3.

Mmmm, a bit out of focus..

Attached Files:

13. Pic 4.

The last one for this week. One of the lower buds. Some of the smaller leaves are just completely white :)

Attached Files:

14. No update last week. There was not much happening so I didn't see the point of posting an update.

We're slowly progressing to the end. Probably another week or so.

I'll will put some pics up on the day of harvesting.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      94.5 KB
      Views:
  15. Pic 2

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      95.7 KB
      Views:
  16. Pic 3

Attached Files:

• 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      95.1 KB
      Views:
  17. Pic 4

Attached Files:

• 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      95.2 KB
      Views:
  18. Pic 5, the last one this week

Attached Files:

• 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      91.7 KB
      Views:
  19. waiting for the updates man where are they u must have harvested by now or something?

20. Woody, Thanks, it seems that it will be a pretty (unsuspected) successful first grow. :)

420 Shade, I'm not gonna make some hash this first time. May be next time. I'm preparing my next grow with Dutch Passion Bleuberry seeds.

lacrossestar, Still flowering. There are some immature buds so I decided to wait another couple days before harvesting. Probably this Wednesday or Thursday.