First time attic grow journal.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by BB_Orion, Jul 7, 2003.

1. PP3

Attached Files:

2. PP4

Attached Files:

3. Yes I've got them too, little white spots on the leaves. After some close-ups with my digital camera I spotted some spider mites. Just a couple per plant. I went to the grow shop and the told me that I can use a special solution (Masai/tebufenpyrad ?) to get rid of the spider mites. This product is also used on vegetables so it should be save to use on my plants. They also offered me predatory mites for free. Unfortunately they had no predatory mites in stock so I have to wait till next Wednesday. Till then the advised me to use the chemical solution one time and let the predatory mites do the rest.

Attached Files:

4. Just a quick question. Should I top my plants? They are about 23cm/9” tall and I switch to 12/12 this weekend. The maximum height of the plants should not exceed 90 cm/35”.

Attached Files:

5. You can top your plants ,but that should make them bushier.Do you have the width needed, never mind the 35" height.Remember you can always train and bend your plants without cropping them.

6. >>
    How wide?
    <<

I have about 50cm/20" space per plant. May be I will do some training.

Thanks.

7. it seems like i 'm off toppic, but whats the sqr. footage of your atic?

8. Hi,

It's about 40 sqr. foot (some used for storage).

9. BB_Orion if i were you i wouldnt top my plants if you going for the SOG grow but iy you want the plants to be huge then you can. But i would advice against it especially for indoors if i were to do anyhting i would just SOG them or tie them down.

-Fuck off

10. Lacrossestar
    No topping will be done. Due to the limited height in the grow area I have to do a SOG grow. I need to search for another grow space in the house or build some kind of grow box if I want plants taller than 1mtr/3 foot. Thanks.

THC101
    Thanks for the advice. The spider mites are gone and the white spots are also disappearing :) Just one good spay with that Masai stuff. I also think I know where they came from. One week ago I put my plants in the garage for the dark period because of the heat in the attic. Bad move :(

This is the last day of veg and they are looking good. I needed some extra days of veg due to all the heat stress they were under the first week. Also I repotted the plants the first week from a 15L/4 gallon to 7.5L pots.

Four days ago I stopped giving B'Cuzz Booster. For some (unknown) reason I had not a good feeling about this product. I started adding Rhizotonic. I don't know if it is the Rhizotonic or just the grow phase they are in but they started to grow much faster. I think I give it for a week or two. I don't want the pots to explode :)

The PH is still 5.9 and the EC is 1.45. They are getting 2/3 of the recommended amount of B'Cuzz grow.

Hey Woody, I've got a bottle of Superthrive. The label looks just like something they would sell on the home shopping network.:) I'm only a bit hesitant to use this stuff. I don't like the word Hormones. I'll give it a try when I stop with the Rhizotonic.

That's all for today. The picture was taken this evening: PP2, the last day of veg.

Attached Files:

11. As promised a weekly update. Still some temperature problems (low 24C/76F, high 30.8C/87F) so I have the A/C running 24/7. The girls are about 35 cm/14” tall.

Just started adding B'Cuzz flower.

Here are some new pics taken last Saturday.

Njoy.

Attached Files:

12. P2

Attached Files:

13. PP2.

Attached Files:

14. The plants didn't grow much this week. They are about 40 cm/16” tall.

There are some new pics.

Attached Files:

15. Pic 2.

Attached Files:

16. Pic 3.

Attached Files:

17. Last one for today.

Attached Files:

18. Couldn't resist to post this pic :) I will take some more close ups soon.

Attached Files:

• top.jpg
      top.jpg
      File size:
      97.8 KB
      Views:
  19. wow, BB_orion very nice grow! goodjob my friend! Looks like its going to be some good smoke. (too early to tell)

20. How long are you going to flower your Sea of Green? What are the strains again?