First time attempt. PC Box? Advice please!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BLAZE JDM, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Hey guys. I'm fed up with inconsistent dealers, and have decided to go to the green side. :smoke:

I've been looking into PC-type boxes for short autoflowering plants to grow (low Ryder diesel, blue mystic, speed devil) that aren't terribly expensive. After a few weeks of reading up on the basics, I decided that a hydro-grow would be best for such a small grow (correct me if I'm wrong.)

Anyways, I came across a few stealth boxes on eBay. I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with a specific box or if these are just a waste of time? Here's the description of the one I'm leaning towards right now:

And another: (only 19" tall, and seems like it comes more complete. I'm just worried about it only being 19" tall,possible?

Thanks for any help or advise, it's greatly appreciated!

Also, if this is in the wrong section feel free to move it. Wasn't sure where it best belonged.

2. HTG Supply - HTG 600w Grow Tent Kit

just sayin...

and i know you'll respond with somethign along the lines of "oh I dont have the cash for it" Well what is 570 bucks. 9-13 eigths, street value depdning where you live?

Growing equiptment is a one time buy, besides an occasional bulb here or there, and nutrients.

I dont believe is PC grows.

If your fed up with inconsistant dealers, you going to be even more fed up with a miniscuele micro grow.
    -my 2 cents

3. Depends on the type of hydro. A simple hydro setup with no pumps can work well for a small grow. Automated equipment isn't especially good for very small grows.

Ditto big time.

----------------------

I wouldn't suggest trying to flower plants without at least 2' of actual vertical growth space- that's after subtracting the area for the roots, room for the light(s) and sufficient distance between the light(s) & the tops of the tallest plants.

Autoflowers still spend time vegging; i.e. growth before the start of bud formation. Do they need those two particular fertilizers? No. They do need sources of Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium & micronutrients. It helps to have multiple fertilizers that are each high in a separate macronutrient so you can independently adjust the amount of each fed to the plants.