First time at the club

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mos_def, Feb 25, 2011.

1. am not excited to go

2. Good story Bro.

3. thanks, tell me about your club experience, bro

4. What kind of club... if it's playing house music that would be awesome... If it's playing anything else aside from hard techno, boo.

5. I want to go to a club but not with mainstream pop/rap/beiber/dance music. Are there places that exist that would play like massive attack or trip hop electronic stuff? I feel like this was only possible in england in the 90's, too cool of a scene for America.

6. that's called a rave.
    and it's going to be mainstream music most likely.
    it's a BAR/club. bar emphasized. but i'm still not excited, $7 to get in -.-

7. why are you going if you don't want to go:confused:

8. Haha, no disrespect.
    I haven't yet been to a club myself. I was just expecting a story when I clicked on the thread.
    'Sall good.

9. I'll have one when I get back tonight.

This girl left my college this semester, and she came back to visit for the night so I'm going cuz she wants me to go and I don't know when I'll see her again

10. Dude I hate the club. I've been a few times and left everytime.

11. It's called Low End Theory dog, LA X SF X NY X TOKYO Look up some vids on youtube, I have a feeling you'll love the tunes. Raves are mainstream already, most songs in tthe mainstream media emulate the whole EDM sound, hell i just heard an Enrique Iglesias song that without vocals would sound like it's coming from a rave.

12. Das racistism

13. Did you dance and grind with girls?
    Or did you stand to the side with a drink?

Depending how you answer the questions decides if you will enjoy or not.

14. clubs do suck...i fucking hate them, everything about them sucks, over priced drinks, STD city, too many Bros thinking they are awesome...its just a shitty scene

only time i go to clubs is for shows...i listen a dubstep and house music so unfortunately i gotta go to them or miss the show

15. Oh, you leave everytime? Most people I know go to clubs, and never come back.

16. lol i c wut u did ther

17. Most of the time, clubs are a waste of money.

18. Hahahahaha