Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

first time (advice needed)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PineappleVape, Aug 29, 2009.

1. My vaporizer should be here monday and I plan on diving in Tuesday night for my first time ever. I was hoping experienced tokers could help me out with a few questions.

-What temperature setting should i start off on? (I DO NOT wanna go balls to the wall my first time but slowly ease into stuff)

-How much should I use?

-What are the chances of me freaking out? (I am going to be in my own apartment with my fiancee there with me, there's really no worry of getting caught or anything like that)

Any help or advice for my first time would be appreciated.

2. listen to me,you wanna get as fucked up as possible ur first time cuz you will never be that high again in your life

even though you dont have to smoke much ur first time to get unbelievebly blitzed

ive never used a vape though so i dont know what to tell you

oh btw you know theres a search function right?,,you will find alot of good shit on this topic

3. Dude just smoke yourself retarded. Watch out for a vape though, it will be a creeper high, so take a couple of hits, then wait 5 minutes and if you feel different, then you are high lol. But if you start to panic, realize it is just marijuana and it will be over in a couple of hours.

Enjoy it man, and welcome to the city.