Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

first time actuly going to a dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by johnybravo, Nov 3, 2011.

1. this will be my first time going to one myself should i see if he wants to smoke a bowl or something? always see it in movire but not sure if its reality too.

2. If he's not busy and you're comfortable with it. It's not something you need to do or anything. Play it by feel.

3. Nahhh. Just grab the bud, check it, hand the cash, and say thanks, bye.

4. Its up to you, my dealer usually smokes me out if I pick up a lot, like more than a 1/4th he'll have a blunt waiting for me :smoke:

5. Not a bowl. But just ask him if he wants to roll up real quick. And only if you are at his house and he seems chill.

6. the guy was cool we smoked a bowl of mine and one of his which seems fair to me.

7. That's the way to do it. :hello:

8. Not necessary to smoke a bowl with your dealer. Has been done before obviously but it is not customary or anything.

9. actually , it's actually .

10. Proper etiquette is to roll a nice joint and split it between you and your dealer, a j of your stuff of course.. Your dealer will be very happy and might even start throwing u some good deals

11. Please just act like you know what you're doing. If the dealer sees ANY signs of weakness he will take advantage of you and rip your ass off.