First time Acid trip

Discussion in 'General' started by NJNOMERCYNOFEAR, Aug 13, 2009.

1. For the last 9 months iv been reading up on a lot of trip reports and info on acid. About 2 months ago i bought some acid which turned out to be fake..(happened twice by the way)so I decided i would give up and wait for it to come to me. and yesterday i got a call from one of my really good friends telling me that some really strong acid is coming to town Friday. Im picking up about 12 tabs for me and some friends. ill be sure to post a trip report and tell you all how it went! Wish me luck :D :smoking:

2. Good luck man, have a great trip!

3. thanks man im really looking forward to it.

4. Dude, it sucks to hear that your first and only times with LSD were farces. However, if you do get a hold of some bomb cid, you should have a great time. What's your relationship with hallucinogens as of yet?

5. I'v had several shroom trips, my strongest trip was the last one i had.I had an 8th of some really potent batch and it turned out to be a great high level 3/low level 4 trip.I know i am definatley ready though

6. Well, you should be more than well-equipped to handle some cid. Have fun, man. And, trip hard.

7. oh i will. I cant wait.this week is going by quite slow for me.. =/