First time acid trip coming up, advice wanted.

Discussion in 'General' started by Thizzaholic, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Alright, first off. I smoked bud for 2 years, quit. I thizz quite often, hence the name. Tried salvia, but never Acid or Shrooms. A buddy of mine and I are planning on doing acid this coming weekend for our first time. I've done a bunch of research but basically I'm thinkin it wouldn't be too smart to do it for our first time at the same time.. we'll be taking 1 hit each. I'm just not familiar enough with Acid to know, dumbass question: Should we have a sitter for both of us?

To dos and not to dos while fryin' ?

Thanks in advance.

2. um, if you can control yourself you should be fine. 1 hits not ganna make you trip bawls or anything. i mean, your going to trip, but i dont htink you have to worry about jumping outa building or anything. but if you got a friend thats down to chill with you guys, mabey smoke some bud while your trippin, it wouldnt hurt to have him around.

3. My advice:
    How did your other drug trips go? Regardless, I would get a sitter. Even if you haven't ever had a bad trip, there's a first time for a lot of things in life. I wouldn't want to pull the "you're getting fucked today" card and randomly have a bad trip while coincidentally it being your guys' first time and w/o a sitter while on acid.

4. First time I did acid I didn't have a sitter. That was with two hits. It was a buddy and myself just chilling on the patio at a cabin. HOWEVER, I have another friend and the first time she did acid (two hits) she tripped balls (threw her phone down the street and jumped out of a moving car) If she didn't have a sitter I don't know what would have happened.

I'd say be on the safe side and have a sitter ;)

5. Well salvia.. all I can say for that is fucking weird. Not gnarly bad or anything, just.. weird. Yeah I think I'll get a sitter, thanks. I've heard nature is good, yes?

6. Just look at yourself in the mirror and start screaming at yourself.