Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time, 0,5g dank too much?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iAmCornholio, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Hi! I've been interested in trying weed for a long time and next week me and my friend are finally going to give it a try. However, the guy we're buying from only has a couple pre-rolled joints (about .5-.75g) and I'm just wondering if smoking a .5 joint is a lot for a noob since the weed is supposedly pretty dank, straight from the grover. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Spark it up, take a small hit, and pass it or put it out. Wait a few minutes, see how you feel, and go at it again accordingly.

Edit: does the guy know it's your first time? Make sure it is in fact weed that's rolled in there.

"The world is in your hands,
    Mine are in the dirt."

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yes, the guy is a friend of my friend and knows it's my first time. And i'm sure it's weed and not laced since a couple of my friends buy from him regularly and he's a harmess stoner just selling some of the weed he grows just to be able to pay for the lamps and seeds etc. Not a street dealer or anything.

4. Oh okay, that'll work. No, I mean I wasn't insinuating laced at all. I've never legitimately witnessed laced weed to be honest, lol, only intentionally mixed by the user. Anyway, I meant like just trim, or shake, or any other undesirable. I guess it's still technically weed, no thanks, but it sounds like you'll be fine.

As goes for the smoking method, what I said will probably be good for you. Good luck man. Happy blazing.

Mine are in the dirt."

• Like Like x 2
  5. what kind of grower can only give you pre rolled joints at a weeks notice?

• Like Like x 3
  6. Thanks for the good advice man. I'll hopefully get to smoke on thursday, and it's gonna be with my best friend of over 13 years so at least i'll be in good company if i get paranoid or anything

• Like Like x 3
  7. make sure youve got an ashtray or somthing you can put it out with.
    If its good shit theres no shame in stopping half way, putting it out and seeing if you feel like finishing it in an hour.
    I regularly stop half way- I roll a joint with enough weed for 2, ask the mrs if she wants to join me and if she says no because its raining I save half for the next day.

• Like Like x 2
  8. No problem.. I got way too blazed on occasion many years ago and it would have been much more fun/less awkward if I took things slow at first.. Lol. Keep us updated with your opinion about it!

Mine are in the dirt."

9. Yes, that does sound like a lot for a noob. Personally I wouldn't do more than two hits at first. You have no idea what your body is going to do. If you overdo it you'll never want to smoke again or will be posting in here every week about how every time you smoke weed you get really anxious and paranoid and feel like passing out...Be cool.

10. That is the loveliest visual! I wish the hubster could smoke with me, I think our relationship would be a lot different.

11. go slow only take one hit at a time and wait if you want to ensure you have a good time.

getting way too high is a sure fire way to have an uncomfortable anxious time as a beginner.

also i got a good laugh out of the home grower only selling pre rolled joints lol

edit: it really sounds like he wont be giving you a good deal. nobody that sells weed does so by selling only pre rolled joints. I'd be very wary of getting low quality popcorn buds or trim.

You want to buy in buds so you can verify the quality (somewhat) by yourself. once its ground up there's no way to know without smoking it if it's actually any good.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Right?! I thought this was odd, lol.
    I would understand if his friends asked for it that way.

Mine are in the dirt."

13. yeah I just edited my post it sounds very fishy to me.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yeah, i know i should buy buds but the guy rolled the joints for himself because he didn't know he'd be selling it. But he should have a couple plants almost ready to harvest so i'll get buds later. And anyway the risk isn't that great since we're getting them for about 10 euros/gram because my friend knows the guy (i live in finland and it's pretty expensive around here, usually like 15-20€/gram)

15. So, things got quite complicated for the guy we were supposed to buy from and we'll have to buy from another dude whom my friend knows, and it will be at least about a week until we get to smoke. Still looking forward to it, but i'm just thinking if i should smoke out of an apple pipe instead of a joint because my rolling skills aren't too good

16. Make sure to inhale properly..not being a jerk just saying from experience not getting high my first time..probably cause it was schwag too.

Roll a cigarillo with a pal or two. They are much easier to roll hit hard and are pratically fool proof.

17. Honestly look on YouTube there are plenty of videos on how to roll l, I'd suggest just Rollin h a one paper joint and starting there, also like other have mentioned start slow with only a pull or two tops, making sure into inhale right, then just wait a couple minutes see how your feeling because honestly, getting too high your first time is just not fun.