First thing you smoked out of

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by StonedProphet, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Juice box bong, you drink half the juice box then bite a big hole in the end, stick the straw throw the side and used a wooden bowl. I suggest orange.

2. The first thing I smoked was two joints of pineapple express.

3. A monster can when I was 15

Tasted like I swallowed a spoon

• Like Like x 2
  4. Jesus that would make your lungs look like a raisin

• Like Like x 1
  5. I know I was stupid, only did it a few times when I was really young

The first time I smoked it was out a monster can and I think I was high after like 3 hits of mostly stems hahaha

• Like Like x 1
  6. The first thing I ever smoked out of was a diy bong.

Said bong consisted of a Panda Pops bottle, a length of 15mm copper pipe and a couple of pipe fittings, the bowl being a 22-15mm reducing collar with a freebie pipe screen from my very first GC order lol

I recall a very metallic taste... Having said that no worse than some of the cheap pipes that are available on GC lol

Ahhh, them were the good ol days

7. Bubbler

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. This wasnt the first time me and my buddies smoked but it was our first time with one of our friends who and never tried it before. So we were sleeping outside his parents house in his RV and so while we're inside I fashioned this decent bong out of a water bottle, some kind of angled piece of metal that we found laying in the dirt a couple weeks earlier (the piece was for some kind of pneumatic contraption but it had a perfect "bowl" on one end) so I put that into the bottle and secured it with some duct tape. Airtight and looking good, so we go outside and get ready to blaze, we grabbed at least 3 BBQ lighters that all turned out to be malfunctioning and shitty, and to make things worse it was windy as hell outside so we were having a hard time getting a light, anyways we eventually got things going and we were getting wrecked. We went back inside and started watching yellow submarine which was still to this day the most terrifying thing I have ever experienced in my life haha, we watched it for about 20 minutes but it felt like hours, eventually one of us decides we should go back outside for another sesh, so we do. This time it's even more windy so we go around the side of his trailer where there is two extensions with a small space between them, this made for a great wind-proof spot, but before that my buddy thought he saw hitler on the side of the trailer and we all start laughing our asses off, after we regain our sanity we continue blazing, after our other two friends head inside cause they were feeling "too high" so me and my friend decide well finish off what we had left so it wouldn't go to waste. As were fumbling with the shitty lighters trying to get the bowl lit in the windy night our buddy looks through the window to see how we're making out, and for some reason I thought he looked like John Lennon so I said to the other guy smoking the bong "we've got John, George, Paul, and Ringo they're the Beatles!" (And I said it in a great faux English accent too) my buddy starts pissing himself laughing and at the same time starts coughing himself to death on the massive bong rip he just took and then the buddy in the window leaves and I say to my coughing buddy that he must've left to go see yoko. Even more laughter ensues, we thought we were gonna die laughing cause we couldn't even breathe, tears were pouring out of our eyes and we thought it was the end of us, after a while we got our footing and headed back inside where we all proceeded to pass the fuck out all while listening to comfortably numb

9. [​IMG]

First thing I ever smoked out of was a pipe exactly like the blue one pictured above. My friend gave it to me after I got weed for the first time. It did the job lol.

10. A glass Voss bottle a friend of mine made into a decent bong!

First time smoked too 22 y/o and my whole misunderstanding of MJ was changed for good.

First post too, Peace.

11. first thing i smoked out of were Js filled with Turkish Hash ,,,never tasted any thing like it since ythat was over 48 years ago ,,,mac

12. The first time i bought a "g", my best friend and i rolled the fucking weirdest joint with paper from my printer... Literally this thing was 3 nugs wraped in printer paper. We snuck outside to my backyard with some matches and smoked the thing... It supprisingly worked okay and i was high as hell. I literally couldnt get off the ground and i thought i was dying. My friend didnt feel anything. Now literally all my friends know this story and im never gunna live it down...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. A dollar bill. I kid you not. I was...13 I think. It was awful hahah. Oh how far we've come.

14. Paper towel roll with a hole cut for a tin foil bowl - a makeshift steamroller. Since that day, I still haven't even smoked out of a real steamroller. I think it may have scarred me for life, what a terrible way to smoke haha.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Bamboo Bong, homemade 1972

16. And it was an awesome! I guess I was lucky to have had ingenious friends.

17. A good steamroller can certainly rip well. Have had this one for many years: