First thing you smoked out of

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by StonedProphet, Jan 30, 2012.

1. I had a home made bong outta a big ass 2 liter if coke and a downstem made of vacume tubing and some tinfoil as a bowl me and my friend ( we were like 14 then ) snuck out and we got baked as shit with it in my yard I live in like a forest area so no one could see us we were pretty well hidden amd then a car pulled into my driveway and as it turn out mg mom's boyfriend showed up so we were lying flat on our backs scared shit less waiting for him to go away. After that we broke into my neighbors shed to blaze amd it was all good

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. A pipe made out of aluminum foil

4. Joint and than bong because I was having trouble actually inhaling the smoke, I was total noob and never even smoked cigarettes at that point. In retrospect, I believe the bong may have been over kill, no need to over do it the first time.

5. Spoon pipe
    But the first time I actually got high I smoked out of joints pipes and bong

6. The first thing I ever smoked out of was an original proto-pipe.

7. a metal pipe

8. Ah, a shitty metal pipe with a little sleeve on it to keep your hands from burning up. Of course, this did not stop the lip piece from burning my lips. :(

9. Remember the power hitters they were cool

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Gravity bong.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. A coke can with a carb. Never again!

• Like Like x 1
  12. A hollowed out laser, like the ones you get at walmart and flash in your teacher's eyes that was connected to a metal pen hollowed out

13. The first time I ever smoked was with my friends that I grew up with and played in the park with, i was in 7th grade and one day the older kids gave us a 10 sack so we all got in our freshest outfits to go smoke because we felt like rappers or something maybe it was around the time wiz khalifa blew up but im not really sure why we all told each other get fresh but i remember all 10 of us walking down the block in our freshest attire and bought packs of gum to use to roll and chew on after lol after we got our rolling supplies we went to my friends apartment hallway to roll on the steps using the gum wrapper and used honey to have it stick and we also heard that it burned slower but son that joint was so loose it burnt faster than a birthday candle lmao it was 7 of us hiding beind a powergenerator by our old school looking out for cops and taking turns and the lucky ones got 2 hits the rest of us got one. And now that I look back at it probobly did look really suspicious now that I think about it but those were the good times now we graduating high school this year and im never gonna forget all the dumb shit we did lol

14. Yeah, I don't wanna share this one.. haha. I don't really know how to explain it. But does anyone know those knobs that stick out of the wall in your bathroom that hold a towel bar? There are two of these knobs and they have a square or circular hole in them that hold the towel bar.. We used one of those towl bar holders that are meant to be mounted to the wall..

We used the square hole that the bar was supposed to fit in, and I packed an aluminum foil screen..

15. First thing I ever really smoked out of, that wasn't a poorly hand-rolled jay, was actually a nice glass bubbler, both times. I remember being told by my previously experienced stoner friends that I was lucky, because it was usually a shitty homemade piece in their case.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

16. A blunt I rolled by myself. I threw half of it away because I couldn't finish

17. A king sized Rizla:coolalt:

18. I smoked out of a blunt my first time. I was 13 but I don't remember getting high until like the third or fourth time I smoked.

19. haha some good stuff in this thread, first time was with a nice glass bowl. I still remember i didn't get high but the taste was amazing, i was only with one other friend and his whole fam smokes. I remember walking outside and everything seemed alot brighter n i was thinkin "wow this is wat all the hype is about" come to try again a few more times and got zooded lol, thought i got laced first time i actually felt effects lmao. Cheers

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Frist thing I smoked out of was a metal pipe stuck in the side of a bottle, an easy homemade bottle did the trick though

• Like Like x 1