Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Thing You Smoked Out Of?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Wolf Shady, Jul 17, 2014.

1. When me and my friend were 12 or 13 we found a plant (long story) and rolled a massive loose blunt out of the leaves for god sake rolled in a Dora coloring book. The actual first time was a metal pen and my friends moms bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. A nice little ceramic pipe appropriately named "Tiki man".

3. the very first time i got high was a joint.
    the very first smoking utensil i created was the frankenstoner bong. you know the kind. where you got to the hardware store, get a bunch of brass fittings, ABS platic pipe and the various pieces to get it all together. me and my buddies i started smoking budda with used this thing for 2 years. we upgraded a sliding blowl at one point so we could get rid of the carburator hole in the side.  we were 14 years old and that bong was just perfect for us.

indestructable: it never broke throughout all of the mad adventures we took it on.
    urban cammoflage: just drop it behind a bush or even ditch it on the side of the road. looks like random shit from dirty city streets.
    hit like a fucking mad man: when its that cheap to build, you can afford to redesign on the fly to get it to work just how you want it.

the good ol' days.....

great thread!

4. Steam roller

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. my mother's cheap china bong :laughing:

6. The first thing I smoked out of was a damn soda can lol. I was in 9th grade, me and 3 of my friends were going to smoke in the woods. We had the bud but nothing to smoke out of. So, being the newbies we were, I grabbed a Halo 3 Mountain Dew can out of my house, downed that shit in a few seconds, crushed the side and poked holes in it and we were good to go. It was so damn harsh and I'd never do it again, but back then it was't too bad.

7. First time I smoked was a blunt. I was watching my friend pull out the Dutch and gutting it and I was like "why aren't using that? And he said "that's tobacco bro I use the wrap of it" after that I kinda just silently watched as he rolled it and shit lol. Then we went across the street from the hotel and started smoking, I was so noob I didn't even know how to smoke it 😂 lmao shit was awesome though.

8. I was 14 hanging out at my friends house, he got a call from one of his friends to come over and smoke. We go over there and there's probably about 6 people there. His friend asks if we want to smoke, I don't want to bitch out in front of everybody and say yeah but tell them I've never done it before, then his friend rolls a joint and passes it to me, I start to smoke it. I see his friend rolling more joints so I just kept puffing until it became a roach, I asked what to do with it, nobody answered so I ate it and just like that everyone turns to me and my friend ask me if I ate it. I say yeah everybody starts laughing, he asked if I smoked the whole joint too, I said yes because I thought everybody got one, everybody laughed again. Pretty embarrassing but I was high as fuck and had a good sense of humor about it. Definitely something I won't forget though

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Omg yes!!!!! He cool ? Wassup bro you wanna hit this this that high grade though you ain't ready.

My first time I was 17 walking to the woods to smoke a cigarette between college classes. I saw bunch of people in a circle I was waiting for someone to tell green52 go! Lol. They were smoking weed out of a cool ass bowl. I wasn't even in the circle just lighting one up and this HOT girl I mean damn. Short jean shorts skanky top soft hair the LOT. She passed me the bowl I'm like wtf? How do you use it. She's like first time honey? I'm like yeah she says ok open your mouth (raging hormones n all I pop one.) puts the bowl on my lips and says breath slowly she holds the choke lights it etc says keep going at this point my throat is burning up then she says inhale quick lets go of the carb and I literally drop to my knees and cough my ass off. One dude says "my nigga." Everyone's clapping like I won some award lol.

So I didn't get high but I got crazy cotton mouth. She gave me her water bottle and again crazy hormones I popped another.

Gave this guy another day $10 to roll me a blunt he did the next day. Used a swisher I was like wtf he just opened that pack and weed is already rolled in it???!! I was stupid then lol. Anyway I smoke with him then that same girl shows up I pass her the blunt and she's like were gonna get you stoned today. We smoke it all I'm feeling kinda good and laughing hard! She pulls out her bowl and we smoke maybe 7 bowls between us 3.

Oh my god I was destroyed. Weed isn't a hallucinogenic BUT shit was bright in a good way I couldn't keep my balance and I was smiling 24/7 this hot girl in front of me became 10x hotter and I popped a boner right there when I realized I was baked and got so horny holy shit I was horny as fuck. Never in my life have I been that horny not even when engaged in sex. So here I am laughing with this girl sitting close our arms were brushing and I was blushing Everytime she looked at me. She bought me nutty bars from the food court then shared a cigarette and for some reason it made her look sexier.

So here I am back in the woods smoked another cigarette and I was having weird closed eye visuals and I got the spins I had to release in some way either yell or breathe real hard and I don't know why but the words I'm fucking horny came out and she started laughing I got so embarrassed my pole turned into nothing. She said are you really and I nodded and she grabbed my hand and she took me deeper in the woods towards the other street where no one goes and gave me my first blowjob and that was when I realized weed is the best sex drug. Probably better than unmentionables. I was in love with her in a way.

I took a break from school when my dad passed. Came back for fall classes and I never saw her again. She's kinda the one who got away. More like I lost her but still. I always wonder whats she doing right now. Eh

10. Just realized now she probably took other guys back there lol oh well

11. Aww that sucks :/ hey at least you got that experience with her lol

12. Classic puff puff pass on a joint with some friends

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Yeah she was really cool definitely miss her but it is what it is I suppose

14. My brothers bong. didn't even get high ;)

15. April 26th, 9th grade, went into the woods with about 5 other people with 2 grams of dank, smoked out of a water bottle with tinfoil as a bowl on the part where you drink from and you inhaled from a hole on the side. It was such a weird contraption and you always need someone to light it for you. The other day I was at my boys house smoking hash out the bubbler and we were just reminiscing and laughed for like 5 min straight at the fact that we all were dumb enough to make that weird contraption instead of flipping the water bottle on its side to make a bowl

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Joint and a plastic water bottle pipe in my living room with like 6 friends freshman year. We thought we were so cool haha. Got caught the next day :hide: didn't smoke for another 2 years then it became a regular thing :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. First time smoked two blunts, back to back.

Thank God my friends were experienced potheads by the time I turned 15!
    Spared me from smoking out of some stupid ass improvised, and possibly dangerous pipe-like contraption....for that I am very thankful.
    Lol

18. Just the classic joint

19. apple in the woods!!!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app