First thing you smoked out of?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Marscadet, Dec 4, 2013.

1. the first time i smoked was when i was 13 and was out of a aluminum coca cola can of some shitty schwag that didn't get me high. what about you guys?

2. [quote name="Marscadet" post="19099485" timestamp="1386168050"]the first time i smoked was when i was 13 and was out of a aluminum coca cola can of some shitty schwag that didn't get me high. what about you guys?[/quote]Apple pipe lol

3. #3 Delightfully High, Dec 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2013
    The first time I smoked ,but didn't get high was a jay.

The first time I got high me and my cousin smoked out of a PVC pipe with a socket for a bowl (basically a steam roller).

4. #4 fancypantsdawg, Dec 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2013
    That stupid water bottle/foil contraption that you usually "build" all giggly and excited thinking you're a fucking engineer all of a sudden and that you're gonna be high off of 6 marijuanas in a few minutes and omg w33d is so bada$$

Maybe that was just me.

5. smoked soap bar out of a wooden pipe. was a decent pipe, quite a decent design carved into it and it also came apart. was my brothers

6. I was sixteen, it was a joint.  :smoke:

7. Bong that was as wide as my face and knocked me out.

8. Bong, I was 14.

9. Desani water bottle

10. I actually had brownies first but the first thing I smoked was a joint

11. Soda can, 16Sent from my HUAWEI H881C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I smoked out of a pipe with a friend but I didnt even get high ( I realize now I wasnt hitting it right) I was 11 or 12 I forgot.

13. 21 a helix from grav labs.

14. Damn I wish I smoked as well as you guys at first. I had a small J to mtself my first time. My brothers first smoke up was through a vape. The da vinci portable.Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. 14.

Gravity bong.

16. Huge wooden pipe thing, looked like a saxophone. It was weird, but got the job done.

17. I also smoked out of a can, shitty weed also... i got barely high, but then the second time came...

18. haha i smoked 3 more times before i was high. and when i finally got high, trust me, i was high. lmao