First thing you do on GC?

Discussion in 'General' started by iSmokeLI, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Hey sup guys, I just logged on and was wondering what everyone else does when they first log onto the city.

I myself always check my account to see if i got any new rep :p then i usually just browse the chill-out zone for a bit, then i free fly to whatever topic seems cool.

What about you guys, anyone got a routine like me?

haha :smoke:

2. Yep I check my account to see if I've gotten any rep (I do that the whole time I'm on GC actually) and to see if I've received any new visitor messages or pm's.

3. I don't really pay much attention to rep, but I always check my account to see the new replies on any of my subscribed threads. Then I usually smoke a j and follow wherever my mouse takes me.

4. i hit up the User CP and check unread posts and check my rep...and look at the infraction i have lol

5. yeah i know about infractions, ive got 4 of them. one of them expires on 4/20 i thought that was an interesting coincidence. but first thing i do is check the new topics, then check the user CP.

6. definitely check my account first. always nice to find some new rep to start off the day! then i usually check out the "you laugh you lose!" thread and maybe the "true or false" thread. afterwards i kinda just hang out in general for a bit, maybe head to the stash jar for some bad ass pics, depends on how im feeling.

7. I usually pop into the VIP section really quick, then I come here and alternate between Silicon, VIPers, and General. I don't utilize the full board like I should. I think I might start a grow journal.

8. First thing I go into tools and try to scout any vaporizer forums so I can steer people in the right direction. Then I check my User CP and new topics.

9. Haha you like UK?! I went to high school with Derrick Jasper and everyone here was like wtf when he transferred to UNLV. Back to the task at hand, i usually hit up the USER CP, then toking tools/general/seasoned tokers.

10. Always check the sports forum first thing.

11. pretty much what people have said, GC is bookmarked at my user cp so thats what I always check first, then I just hit new posts and browse through everything and see if there's anything that looks interesting.

12. User CP-->Hip-Hop Thread.

13. Yeah sometimes i forget what threads i've posted in, so i head to my profile and then statistics and hit up my last posts. :)

14. I go right to the chillout zone