Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Thing You Do After Smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BurnAFewDown, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Never smoked alone. So it's always what my friends wanna do

2. If I smoke alone I like to get my munchies managed first, eating whatever sounds good at the time. Then I like to watch movies or listen to music(either random songs on youtube or full albums like Dark Side of the Moon)

When I am with people I like to make the most out of it and go on epic adventures. Most of the time we go hike in the woods or something. One time we were hungry and walked all over town to get to taco johns, it was like harold and kumar except for real... we never know what we will come up with, it just depends where we are when we smoke.

3. Smoke another bowl

4. i used to go outside to take bong hits and then clean up and run back inside to watch that 70s show everday from 3-7 o clock.

5. take a sip of watter

6. i head to the bathroom mirror and check out my eyes.

7. I jerk off.

i always have that fuckin problem ahahah

8. If I'm alone I either go for a walk, chill and listen to music, chase the weiner dog or just idk everything else I usually do. No special routine except I almost always chug sunny d right after. When I'm with my guy I lay on his bed and listen to him play guitar. :)

9. #70 BurnAFewDown, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha this seems a common occurrence :p

10. Dam dude your missin out haha smoking alone is so relaxing.:smoke:

11. I've just been recently into Mad Men on Netflix so after I hit the bong a couple times I always watch an episode which is like 45 minutes than do whatever...

12. Hop on youtube or facebook

13. Get the lotion:eek:

14. #75 McGlovin, Aug 5, 2011
    I do the same thimg but its livr at folsom field. That was tge best concert ive ever been to.

15. drink some water

16. i really think that OP's picture should be banned cause that's rascis as fuckkkk

17. Put in eyedrops if it's daytime and smoke a cig.

18. I usually play sports with friends after we smoke. Soccer, Basketball, Tennis, Football or we go on a hike. I prefer Sativas since they pump me up and get my heart racing so when I smoke alone I like to do pushups or curls.

If I'm alone, I usually smoke a bowl and play some COD. I'll repack the bowl and take a nice hit every time I finish a match at the top of the leader board for that game. Gets me motivated :)

19. #80 BurnAFewDown, Aug 5, 2011
    The one at the gorge is so intense, already got my tickets for the 3 day concert, I'm stoked, bringing like a half O with a friend.