Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Thing You Do After Smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BurnAFewDown, Aug 4, 2011.

1. I don't do anything different when I smoke. And I usually keep smoking all night once I start if I'm home, until about 20min before I go to bed (helps me sleep :p). Whatever I was going to do that night I do, just while stoned.

2. usually I make a snack but I have been trying not to do that lately.

3. I always take almost cash the bowl, then break out the munchies and chill. Usually play xbox or watch TV. When I feel like I'm coming down a little I finish the bowl off.

4. Lmao @ watching Man vs. Food!! :smoke:

5. Put on the music, go on the computer, eat, and talk to people

6. pretty much haha

7. Get a glass of water.

8. well after ive finished my joint i dab it out and put it in a bag of roaches because if i throw them out the window they land on my doorstep , i then usually just sit there for 20 minutes until im not totally cabbaged then i do fun stuff like painting , playing ps3 , watching movies , eating etc

9. Generally whatever it was I was planning on doing after I blazed. Whether it be go to work, hang out with friends, etc, I've never been one for routines really.

10. Go on Xbox, Stay in kitchen eating food

11. #51 mopar420, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    O ya I usually dump my bong put the bowl away open my window spray my room lay on my bed and game on xbox.
    Anybody wanna game on xbox live?

12. Music,Games,Toke,Repeat (with some occasional basketball)

13. I usually smoke a couple bowls on my super comfy couch while listening to some chill music.

Then i put all my stuff away, make some food and get a drink (food and drinks vary), then i pick a movie on netflix (unless something good is on tv.)

Then i sit, watch, eat my food, and drink my drink.

Then i either fall asleep or smoke some more and repeat the cycle :smoke:

14. Smoke a bowl, cure my cottonmouth, grab so food, light up a blunt, and play guitar while smoking said blunt. If I didn't think to preroll a blunt i'll usually just smoke a cigar while playing.

15. Choke the chicken ;) nah, but I usually prepare some food and find something good to watch on Netflix.

16. Exactly. It is different every time.

I smoke so much that if I did the same thing after I got high every time, my life would be boring.

17. Cigars and scotch :cool:

18. Play the xbox...Halo is dope as hell when your high as fuck

19. I do that too sometimes, Just get high as fuck and take a walk to remember haha:hello:

20. I usually watch the exact same vids on YouTube. Like 311 - Whose Got the Herb and the Magic Beans - Luck. Then maybe like the Canadian Cannabis YouTube channel.

Today I tried going straight to the city but I was too high to respond to my threads.