First test results!

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by organicjake, Mar 15, 2016.

1. I just got my first test results of my harvest, organic bc God bud:) super excited.

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. How much that cost?

3. 35$, not bad

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  4. How much was harvest op

5. About a lb

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. What specs did you use for your grow hps or led? Watts? Soil, any teas or amendments?

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Nice grow man is it just me or are those some pretty high CBC and CBG levels?

8. Still waiting for your grow specs. If it was hps or not? And what wattage was the light?

9. sorry guys, i didn't see all the responses on here. lazy blazer, thank you very much! getting better every time! and they are pretty high, but it is still very strong in terms of effect. I'm not too positive what the effects of these other cannabinoids are, but if anything they potentiate the high, i got a little too high off this weed when i smoked my normal sized joint.

and as to synergylane i'm running a super soil mix, im running about 6k watts, i do mostly HPS but i use LED's (KIND) as a supplemental lighting. i do use teas as well, but i might be switching to a no-till method soon.

10. I got a 4x2 led with 700 watt hps equivalency that's why I just wanted to know how big of Water and Light setup use

11. Watt*