First Tent Grow Help Questions

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Bongman2121, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Hydro set up.
    You can go with two bubbler buckets but your water temp in any hydro system cannot go above 80 degrees F
    Buckets are black and your light is known for producing heat.

I like this one better

I use a general Hydroponics Aeroponic system .
    I am growing in a 5 inch x 5 inch 6 ft plastic fence post .
    I copied GH system and bought the fence post and caps and made two other systems for myself .
    Look at the AF 20 system and make your own DIY aeroponic system custom made to fit your tent .
    You need about 3.5 feet of plastic fence post and a pair of caps .
    I can spec out all the parts or components if you want .

You will need a drill and a 3 inch hole saw and a 7/8 drill bit .

Another option is to buy a plastic storage tote ( needs to be colored plastic ) needs to be dark inside .
    Cut holes in for 3 in basket put two air bubblers in and two small Magnetic drinking fountain pumps and your good to go .
    You need a tank or tote that fits your tent .

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. yeah im definitely gonna get a stronger fan

3. I haven't looked much into aeroponics but i think it would be pretty cool to do, is it easy to set up? and what are the benefits / disadvantages of aeroponics

4. I grew the auto in my profile pic with 2 x first model Mars 600 blurples last year.
    Theyre literally like 10 year old tech i believe. Pump out 250w each. Hundred quid a pop and ive now got 6 of them lol.
    Just added a 600w hps to the mix though and although i wouldnt like to veg with it, its smashing the blurples in bloom like a boss!
    500w led- 600w hps and the buds are much better than usual. I fucked up and let them stretch but its clearly a much better light for bloom. By a long shot.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #25 old shol4evr, Aug 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
    delete

• Like Like x 1