First Tent, DR60 - Questions.

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by B A M B I, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Hi community!

I'm going to cut right to the chase as this is an first post & my first tent, I've ordered an DR60 Version: 3.
    Which is dimensions: 60cm x 60cm x 170cm tall.
    Here are my questions;
    - What size extractor fan / intake fan should I use? ... I was considering an 5' Rhino hobby carbon filter and fan kit.
    - I'm going to be using an dull-able 600w HPS with lumii ballast.
    - I'm thinking about growing 4 plants in here which should be tight but enough to scrogg with.
    - Also I live in an 1 bed flat and there is an vent through the wall, should I attach the intake into here for fresh air (this goes into the centre of my block of flats, it's ground floor) meaning this is an public area but won't be an issue as its only dragging cold air in?
    - Thinking about letting the warm air (once cleaned through the carbon filter) be pushed into the hallway of my flat, so I don't need to keep the heating on (Lmao).

Privacy is also very limited for me, and is needed as I have guests and sometime's other's knocking at my door, but i'm planning on putting the tent behind my front door inside an storage room which is very large.

All feedback appreciated and will be taken into account, this will be an investment and will NOT be rushed and money will be saved and spent, for an decent, quiet grow, this is also an first time grow for me, I tried an spacebucket before but was very small.

Edit: there is also smack and crack dealers upstairs in my block of flats, but I get extra care due to having medical issue. I'm not fussed if the block gets stormed, I'd just sit and laugh.