First tattoo

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by IgnoranceIsBliss, Dec 4, 2013.

1. How do y'all like it 1-10? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386130261.403786.jpg

2. Judging by the hair, I'd say your a guy. One word response to your tat.GAY!!!!!!!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. The guy above me was pretty harsh.

Overall its an ok tattoo of a diamond. The lines are not lazer stright and the shading could be better/more realistic but its not a bad tattoo. I would try to find another artist.

4. I agree with @[member="bob barker"]. Definitely not something I would have paid for. 

5. I can't find a straight line in the whole thing.

6. 1/10 sorry, no straight lines, shading bad, blan and just 2d no pop whatsoever, looks like a flat drawing

7. 4.5/10 . But it can be covered up easily. Here's my diamond tattoo on my back I got for my wife and I anniversary.

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

8. Ill give it a 5/10, the artwork isn't that great, but at least it's simple without anything marital related.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Why on the leg? Would have looked better on your chest or shoulderSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. yea man im a tattoo artist and without even looking at the design the lines are shaky and not consistant a good tattoo should be consistent through out. I got many bad tattoos on my legs but thats because I did them on myself long time ago when I started so a professional artist should not tattoo like that. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. did you do it yourself?

12. goin under the gun for my first time tomorrow too, hope it doesn't turn out lookin like that.. and ya coulda picked a better spot homeboy lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Brutal responses ha ha

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Rate it, is zero an option? Sorry that was mean.

15. No reply from OP must be frantically saving his money for the cover up ha ha poor bastardSent from my GT-S5360 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

OP should have lived up to his username instead of asking.
    Ignorance is bliss.
    :smoke:

17. Bad tattoo, bad spot on the body, bad line work, bad coloring. I just don't get it.

18. Come back when you get that huge pot leaf tattooed on your neck.