Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First T-break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by krazy92, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Well this isnt much of one but now I am going to stop smoking everyday and cut it down to once or twice a week (fridays and saturdays.) Ever since summer started I smoked everyday and sometimes more then once. Almost became mentally addicting. So starting today I will not be smoking until saturday.

What do you guys do on a t-break? Obviously some kind of hobby, but what is your hobby?

2. Read, tv, movies, excersize, music. Friends usually lead me to weed, lol..

3. yeh i to am kinda wondering how you guys do it

i been smoking everyday for about the last 6 years :eek:lol so maybe it is time for a break

do you guys have any tips or tricks, ive heard that spice gold can help ???
    after 6 years im assuming i am going to have some pretty severe withdrawls to deal with:devious:, has anyone else experienced a similar situation.:(