Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First T-Break

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KvshKonnoissevr, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Well, I'm about to go on my first t-break (besides the occasional 2-3 day breaks lol) after almost a year of daily toking so I can focus on getting a full-time job and getting the hell out of my parents' place. Shooting for a month or two. Light one up for me, blades. :bongin:

2. Have a good one! :)

3. im picking up some durban poison later, ill smoke a bowl for you.

4. Thanks, man! :wave:

Good shit. I'd be honored lol. :smoke:

5. I'd probably wait until after December 22st just in case the world does end. Smoke til then :laughing:

6. Good luck bro, I quit smoking for about a year to focus on school and I'll be blazing up again this weekend. I love the first high after a long time.

7. Just got done with a 2yr t-break. :)

You can do it and good luck with the job and getting out of the parent's place!

8. Sounds like me weed kills my motivation for applying jobs ! Im gonna take that journey of taking a tbreak as soon as i run out ,,i have to because i smoke evrryday and i mean everyday,,, im doing good in college but iknow i coulda made As and not Bs and Cs ,,, plus i have to prove to myslef i have the wil power,,,,im 22 and since13 smoked nearly everyday ,,,i cant remember being fully sober,,,i know wheni amtruely sober itllfeel like a new drug !!

9. I hadn't smoked for only a weekend and on that Monday I hotboxed so hard, it was the first time I saw hallucinations. I also had killer bubble guts the next day from the munchies lol

10. I'm on my first t break since i dont even rEmember..resins gone and all. 2 days strong til Saturday.