First Succesfull Grow :cfl

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bagofdank, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Pic?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. i cant get clesar pics but it looks like its only on the first nodes of the two new tops
    its justa line going from the leaf to the actual plant then it stops idk wats up

3. Hard to say anything without a pic. Is this on the very first nodes that sprouted?

4. no no i let it grow 3 nodes high nd topped it and its on the first node of both new tops

5. did a mix of 75% coco peat and 25% orgnic soil w perlite and my plant hasn even been in it 24hs and looks like shes burning up
    ?

6. heres the purpple lines i was tlking about on the stems of the leaves

Attached Files:

7. I've just been and read up on this to be able to answer you.

Right from what I understand if its just on leaf stems its a sign the plant is drawing up nutes from your soil and converting them into sugars and other things the plant needs to live through photosynthesis. In short no need to worry you can only see it due to the leaf stems being so thin.

If I am wrong someone please correct me. Hope this helps you out and puts your mind at ease a little.

8. bozie is correct but mine are thick and some times its just genetics :) also can be to cold but mines not cold lol :)

9. looky looky what i got today =D im not shure what the mykos is exactly ssssays it breaks down nute sso plant ests them eassyer

Attached Files:

10. Nice! Happy growing ;)

11. they sent me that fungi for free iv seen some reveiws that it can make a big diffrence !