First strip club experience

Discussion in 'General' started by JEI3US, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Tonight was my first time lol I got a VIP dance and sucked on some titties, good or bad? Spent $60 was a fun time I must say.

2. Good man! I remember my first time in a strip club perfect tens it was called. I was 16 st the time aswel, borrowed a friends id who looks abit like me lol. Was an amazing night!

3. great way to waste cash in a hurry...but have at bro..

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. can you fuck the strippers?

5. I would not suck on dem titties, lol.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Haha no. Prostitution is illegal in most parts of the USA. Only select counties in Nevada allow brothels.

7. I don't see the point of strippers when you can get laid for free from some bar slut.

Omega369 :wave:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. i was with some freinds at a buttnaked once
    i was drunk out my mind, and i was sitting there and i said maan i wish i had some money
    thats when one of my boys said here take this and gave me about 100 dollar bills

it was a fun night lol

9. weed is illegal too mf's still buy that lol

10. at black strip clubs most of the time you can fuck. white strip clubs are uptight

11. shiiit fine by me lol....

Im headed down to Blue Flame in ATL!!!!

After I bang one there I'll head to Magic then to Onyx.......

lmao

12. ha ha when I got home I thought about it like maybe I shouldnt have but hey she was baaaad and it was VIP I did a lot more than suck on her titties lol like I stuck my fingers where I shouldnt have. When you got a naked girl grinding on you its hard not to suck on her titties lol.

13. If she has aids, you can catch the aids if she is producing titty milk

Omega369 :wave:

14. verly low chance and im pretty sure milk has to be present. there was no milk :wave:

15. That's some made up bullshit right there. Give me a name of one black strip club where you can fuck as you say.

You just done watching Players Club huh :smoking:

16. checkout a steakhouse stripclub , classy! :laughing:

17. Not unless you want sloppy seconds with Big Poppa' :laughing:

18. I got a handjob from a stripper a couple nights ago. I fucking love strippers.

19. #20 Deleted member 42976, Mar 30, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2013
    never really cared for strip clubs.....then again i live in central florida where all the strippers look like street hookers.

last time i went to one i got a lap dance i didnt even want. the chick did some shit with her hands to signal that i should tip her so i threw all the change out of my pocket lol