Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

first strikeout

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vagabond Blonde, May 31, 2010.

1. Started smoking a few weeks ago.. Just did my first strikeout, made infamous by beerfest.. only my bf shotguned the bong hit into my mouth..

def feelin it!

just super excited to of done it.. had to share! ;)

2. Umm. you do know that they really didnt do that in the movie right? Youll be dead in 3 weeks

3. What's the strikeout again? I'm lazy and dont feel like googling lol.

4. it think they took a hit, then a shot, and then a beer then exhale the hit
    so how was it lol?

5. strikeout = lalalalala

6. I'm actually pretty flattered the first thought that went through your head after taking a strikeout while you're partying with your friends, was "Shit, better tell Grasscity the good news."

Congrats!
    :smoke:

7. Ahh, gotcha. A lot of my friends will take hits and then do beer bongs and then exhale them.

8. Lol this is what i thought aswell

9. That looks way too fun. I'ma try it soon! :D

10. If you can chug a beer it's not too hard. I've done my share. It's also not as devastating as the movie makes it out to be.

11. I do those quite often, I just never knew that they were called that. They really aren't that bad.

12. very nice haha. the one and only time i tried this i was blacked out...cept my friends made me hit a snapper out of the bong, hit a blunt, take a shot and then shotgun a beer. I shotgunned the beer and went to exhale the smoke...lets just say you could see the smoke within all the chunks :smoking:

13. Lol, I was thinking that too...

14. I was watching Beerfest last night and was like "Listed."

I have a list of shit to do before I die.

15. I've done this plenty of times except i never do the chug the beer part. I just take a huge bong hit, then a shot, then exhale. I can't chug beer. It's disgusting lol But doing that isn't really any different than just doing them seperate right after each other. It is cool though. Actually my friend who rarely smokes did this at a party once when he was really drunk, he then took a hit, did a shot, exhaled, and then a few minutes later he was puking and he was saying everything was spinning lol

16. #16 Vagabond Blonde, May 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2010
    ahh crossfadedness! not fun :( I usually just go night night instead of puking.. thank god!

yeah.. I did it a little different than beerfest tho.. took a hit (shotgunned) and TWO shots of rum & a chaser & then exhaled.. got pretty fucked up.. but I repeated the process a few times ;)

was fun tho!

17. well shit 3 weeks?? better load up on the drugs then & go out with style & outa my mind!! :yay:

18. take a hit then do beer bongs?? wow.. that's pretty awesome :eek:

19. hahhah nice, cant wait to do this with some friends haha