first strain to grow?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by NightLife, Oct 23, 2003.

?

which strain?

1. 'Bubble Gum' from Nirvana

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 'Hindu Kush' from Nirvana

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 'Northern Light x Big Bud' from Nirvana

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 'Northern Lights x C99' from Joey Weed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 'Top 44' from Nirvana

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 'White Rhino' from Nirvana

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. looking for a easy to grow, fast growing, short and not to smelly plant, prefer the Indica (btw how is that pronounced?)

ive narrowed it down to 6 choices if there is another strain that you guys think fits the description by all means please tell me:)

2. Top 44 is a great strain if you are good with topping, first strain, i would personally recomend going bagseed to get a feel for how the plant grows and reacts to different stimulai. Other than that go with a stable strain that has been around for a bit. www.seedsdirect.to has recomendations on beginner strains, check them out.

3. ...are you growing inside...outside...where are you?...if uk, like 'pooponastick' says: Top44...good luck

4. sorry i forgot to say what my grow area is, it will be insde a closet 5ft wide 7ft tall and 3 ft deep...

5. our recommendations for several years at the city are for first grow are:
    Bagseeds #1 - why piss money away trying to learn to grow. Go cheap till you know what to do.

Then its a tie beteween:
    Top 44, Durban Poison, and NL strain, and any skunk #1 strain

But if you want a good strain for your requirements and grow box, take a look at master kush, guaranteed to make your teeth feel stoned.