First stealth style

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by J.Green, Jun 25, 2018.

1. So I topped the main one on the right ....
    I read that topping makes the plant give more energy to the lower branches and makes them grow better ....
    So I hope by topping it it makes all those little ones pop up quicker and get to the same height as the rest of the plant ..
    I’ll try and train the other side to keep it all the same height should be fun haha

2. Samething im on.. just growing one plant after another just to have some smoke.. enough till the next harvesy.! Lol

Smoke-A-Lot

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looks awsome.. looks like mainlining

I have 3 unknown strains growing right now i think ill mainline one of them just to try it & if it works the yeild should be great!

4. Thanks ...
    yeah I don’t know what it’s doing but it’s starting to take shape
    Yeah I have no idea what mine is hopefully it’s half decent smoke haha
    Yeah defiantly give it a go why not haha and yeah I hoping for anything but enough to last me until my next harvest....
    Do you have a journal going?

5. Yea i have journal i just started a couple days ago.. FOLLOW ALONG BUDDY!!

Follow My Grow!! 3rd Plant Making A Journal For This Grow... TAKE THIS JOURNEY WITH ME!!
    Follow My Grow!! 3rd Plant Making A Journal For This Grow... TAKE THIS JOURNEY WITH ME!!

Smoke-A-Lot

6. Awsome.. thanks

I just started flowering im think imma keep it simple andgo with mg for flowering

I know everyones going to frown on me but theyll see the progress as i go.

(Im on ur grow)

Smoke-A-Lot

7. Yeah nice one man you do whatever you want it’s your grow haha I’ll be watching your progress keep us updated with photos

8. This guy here has convinced me.. i just skimmed thru but the results look amazing!!

Smoke-A-Lot

9. Going with the miracle gro i noticed alot ppl on here try n make ppl spend crazii amounts of bread as if their selling the shit them selfes & making profit..

Most of the time ppl will post what they have n other will be like no buy this & post links & shit to stupid expensive shit thats really unessesary cuz most ppl just want a plant or 2 for their personal use.. not like a super grow operation going to the moon to sell to dispensarys type of shit!

Smoke-A-Lot

10. Honestly pal it’s not about spending extra money it’s making sure the fertilisation (especially in flower ) is correct, miracle grow tends to have slow release balls of nutrients in the soil sometimes crippling flowering plants. [​IMG] bio bizz is cannabis friendly bought at hydro shops

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I’ll not push you away from MG just be sure you don’t buy the one that says feeds for 3 or 6 months you should be fine , if you bought one of those be sure to keep it in veg for that length of time to ensure your buds don’t get overloaded with N during flower. [​IMG][​IMG] you’ll probably want to add some extra drainage to the mix also

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Starting to take shape ... I tried some steam losing and bending on two of the middle branches instead of tying them down to see how it goes .....
    Also think my soil my have some kind of fertiliser in it already so I’m just giving plain water to see if anything changes.... I was giving it minimal nutes like real minimal and there was yellow tips everywhere like nute burn looking so I’ll see if plain water helps haha (just had a smoke this might not make sense to anyone else but me ;) ) I mean the yellow tips could have be caused by something else but this is what I’m going with haha
    1255DE24-DC29-49E7-983B-4AC33F6A9F30.jpeg 9E19895B-C051-41FE-8DA1-D77401D718AF.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  13. #75 J.Green, Jul 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    Top photo taken on Friday
    Bottom taken just now being Monday

• Like Like x 1
  14. Keeping it low.. starting to get even....

A84A5642-6737-434A-91B6-88527DED0653.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  15. 6 weeks since sprout...
    Iv pretty much trained it to where I want it to be it’s all fairly even I think Saturday is the day to switch to 12/12......
    E4C1D445-F084-43FE-8FFE-79154A128C6D.jpeg

16. You did an awsome job boss.. might try mainlining with one of these unknown bag seeds i have laying around.. i kinda used them for practice so when my bought seeds come ill be sure not to kill em’. But over all great job @ training & keeping it all leveled out

Smoke-A-Lot

• Like Like x 1
  17. Thanks mate :).....
    I’m surprised with how it’s turning out being my first grow and if it would grow in that box I had know idea what I was doing I was only going of what I had read on this site and other forums.....
    Just can’t believe I haven’t killed it yet haha

• Like Like x 1
  18. Im waitting on seeds from GYO Seeds now..

I used these unknown bag seeds for practice..

I think im ready now so i ordered some

[​IMG][​IMG]

Smoke-A-Lot