first stealth grow (cardboard box/computer box)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by pbp1984, Jan 20, 2006.

1. Continuation from "My little Buddy". I started these three plants in december in a carboard box with a couple CFL's. Then a week and a half ago i got a 150 watt CFL' grow light for my cardboard box. Now i have been train two of them and i fimmed all three about 3 days ago. here are some pics. once i start flowering them i will put them in my computer box that has a 100 watt hps light in it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. very nice plants, did you start them by seed or clones? they look really nice and green.

Good luck

FLEX

3. they are just bag seeds.

4. My mom just found my plants the other day. Big bumber! But the grow is still on. I moved them to my friends house and told my mom that i just through them away! I just started flowering yesterday. Hopefully everything comes out ok.

5. Does you friend live with his/her parents? If so, plan on getting busted again.

The moral of the story is, DON'T GROW IF YOU DON"T OWN THE HOUSE!!!

6. Doesnt anyone ever think of the excuse.

Mom/Dad its a tomatoe plant for a science project im doing for school?

7. yeah i would say that, except that my plant looks like Freakin MJ, and my moms friends used to smoke. so she knows how the plants looks like. Yeah, when she shows me the leaf she took off the plant, im supped to say, "yeah mom, those are tomatoe plants. its just that the leafs look a little different and it smells kind of funny, but mom, i swear its a tomatoes plant." Doesn't work that way Dierwolf! If ur parents believe those excuses, they must be freaken retarded! Anyways, my friend doesn't live with his parents and the reason i didn't do it there to begin with was because i didn't want any of my friends to know.

Welp
    Happy Growin!

8. up date. I had to get rid of two of my plants because i do not have any more room. All three of my plants came out female.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. lookin real nice man

10. not looking too bad...

11. more updates. This is the one i have outside in my friends backyard. Thanx for the replies. Any input would be appriciated.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. im growing this one out side since i have no more room in my box.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Sounds to me like you need a bigger box. :) You ran out of room awfully fast.

14. dude... read the red letters... that means yer mom used to smoke too. dont you see that? so... she has no way of comin up to you and say: hey! stop havin fat juicy joints! see?

15. Plants are looking spectacular and i think its time you put them to flower.

16. yeah jest because she used to smoke doesn't mean she is going to let me grow pot in her house.

And thanx guys for the comments. I just looked at the one that is still in the box and it is looking awsome. The entire bock is filled with green:) I'll get new pix up next week!

17. what size was your "grow box" you started with.. and how did u set it up?:D

18. very nice.....ya doing it in your parents house sucks, but you have got to do what you got to do.

19. well you gotthe first rule of thumb down,,,,;; you didnt want to show it too your friends,,,,wise very wise,,,other oeople will get you in trouble quicker than you could ever do it on your own,,,,,hello dier,,,