Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Stash Post

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by LIsmoker, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Okay, I've been lurking around the stash forum for a while but thought it was my turn to post something. It was a small pick up so and I waited a little bit too long hoping I'd pick up a new camera and wouldn't have to use my iPhone but I decided to post anyway.

The pictures don't look very good but they did pretty well for an iPhone I think. I gotta learn to work this "macro" on the 3gs now.

I have no idea the strain or anything just that it is very good and definitely gets me messed up on a personal bowl on the bong.
    Enjoy.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. nice first stash man is it tasty?

3. Smells nice and fruity except the smell doesn't overpower the taste, if that makes any sense. No idea what type of strain wish I did but I forgot to ask the guy and he has so much come through I doubt he'd remember.
    Thanks!