First sprout

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by chuck1718, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Ok had some decent Reggie found some good seeds gpong to do one while I wait for my auto assassin seeds. All organic soil perlite, peat, ewc, little lime. Right now have 2 34 watt 6500k CFL have more waiting. soils running right at 70 with a little fan blow from a foot away might get a heat pad. Well this is it with the little sprout luck!

Attached Files:

2. Update ok so far 24/0 light/dark i have it under 3 24watt 6500k and 2 26watt 2700k should I cut off a few lights til its get a bit bigger temps at a smooth 76 soil 78 room with a tiny pc fan

Attached Files:

3. unless it's causing a heat problem which it probably isn't just keep them on

4. Update little thing looks good to me spritz a little water on it not much but top and bottom of the soil was dry. I have two pc fans blowing around in if you see one in a 32 oz soda cup It works really good if you need it low just cup the square fishing string the fan to the sides take the lid off put a big rock in good to go.

Attached Files:

5. reggie? ha i've not heard of that in forever nor did i know it was still sold but i'd be amazed to see you bring this thing to life and see what it actually yields. If you need any help just ask questions i subbed up to help you

6. Update my cotyledon leaves are almost gone and the new leafs are showing!!

Attached Files:

7. Awesome keep her dry and warm. Don't over water

8. I thougth the leaves looked a little droopy it just got transplanted and I think the soil was to wet so put the light a little closer and a fan to dry it out.

9. Fresh transplants always look a little bad but the pick up in a day or two. Just make sure you don't over water her at that stage. Her roots need to hunt for the water

10. What ph meter is everyone using im strapped for cash atm think of just getting strips and drops

11. you can get something simple like this to test the actual soil or test the run off
    http://www.whiteflowerfarm.com/cgi-bin/track/c7366af8+58794-product.html?gclid=CjwKEAiA_4emBRCxi8_f2cWWjFcSJAB-v1qyUEF8cfHLYaeDv1fpxtb0EbBfjHJIcQrs8cJKGZAMdhoC2Cfw_wcB

if your strapped and need something cheap. you can look around and find better that was just the first thing i googled

12. Looking good to me

Attached Files:

13. Yeah i agree man keep it up! Is the soil nuted already? or is it pure soil?

14. Its got some worm castings bone meal kelp stuff like that mixed in but not much

15. #15 chuck1718, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015
    Update either my leaves are splitting or new ones appeared over night!

Attached Files:

16. Those would be new leafs my friend. I see you've taken my advice by not over watering her ;). She's healthy for sure, have you figured out what your going to nutes her with after she's a week old? Or what are your plans?

17. This is what I got so far I have molasses, worm castings and a worm farm and pictures of the rest. I plan on making tea's and I think ill let it get atleast 2 weeks old I want it to be as strong as possible to fight my noobiness lol. Anything else I should add to it let me know what to stay all organic though

Attached Files:

18. #18 Substratedestroyer, Jan 25, 2015
    Yeah ill call my friend into this room to help you out with organic, i'm quite the chemical loving man haha. Hold on ill get his attention to this friend. Hes my master jedi ;)  

*Whistles for master jedi poke!

19. #19 Substratedestroyer, Jan 25, 2015
    i'm an idiot post.

20. Sorry buddy I think your on the wrong thread hehe but they look beautiful!