First solo sesh

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sunn, Aug 11, 2010.

1. It was a very bad idea. I packed a huge bowl into my mini bong tonight because i actually had some green for once, and nobody wanted to smoke, and i was also feeling a bit down. So after i pack this bowl i realized this is probably too much for one person. But me being the typical stoner i said 'fuck it', and lit it up. I also had an empty stomach and had just taken 2 ibubrofns. That probably didn't help. Anyway so I smoked that bowl for about 5 hits, and i'll just come out and say it: this is probably the highest i've ever been. like i accidentally took a massive hit and always threw up, and i felt it in about 5 seconds. So anyway I just thought i'd share that little story with you guys. I look forward to reading the replies tomorrow lol.

2. sounds like every sesh i have, i get higher than i thought i was gonna get.

3. Dude, smoking by yourself is always better, i know my limit now that i smoke by myself and i always get higher because i always have a lot of weed left over.

4. i agree this is pretty sweet right now actually. ok so i just totally lost my train of thought and started laughing. and this kind of stuff never happens when i smoke with other people, now i feel like they bring my high down or something.

5. I like smoking alone cause I can load the bong, and I don't have to quarter it.

Then I can just take the big fat hit where the lighter covers the whole top and goes all the way to the bottom of the bowl on the first hit.

I like to keep a beverage nearby.

It's-a so nice-a

6. haha those last too lines made me laugh a bit. but yeah i had a drink with me cuz i thought of that, and good thing i did. and it is pretty nice.

7. Smoking by yourself is awesome.
    So is smoking with company too dont get me wrong.

But nothing like smoking some, sitting back in your own thoughts. Then laughing at yourself, because you just got caught up looking around your backyard seated on a trampoline, for a solid 10 minutes. :smoke:

8. i never smoked by myself but i think i would like to try that after i get off this break =D. bout to go buy a game, smoke a bit then just relax and play