Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First sober dream in a week.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ragekai, Mar 9, 2009.

1. K i just went to bed soder from mj for the first time in a week and i had a very crazy dream. wtf. relation?:eek:

And I wake up feelin kinda high.

2. It would help if you told us what the dream was about. I had a dream back in december once where I felt high in my dream, even though I hadnt smoked in like 2 weeks at that point, and I wrote about it in these forums. I guess things can be different if you are doing things differently than usual with weed.

3. marijuana suppresses dreams. if u just stop smoking afterawhile and go totally cold turkey, you have some very imaginative and vivid dreams, its pretty sweet. something to look forward to on a t break

4. I wasn't really on a t-break tho. Last week was the first week I smoked day after day. Just once every nigh tabout 3 hours before bed ( i always fell asleep high).

This was the first sleep I had when I hadn't been high in about a week.

It was weird cuz I was high in my dream and it actually felt weird..and when I woke up I felt high for like an hour. And the dream was very real and life like. I think I even had a dream within that dream, and woke up. But I was dreaming that so I was still asleep and just didnt know it till I really did wake up lol.

Was wild.

5. Does pot really suppress your dreams? Cause i am a prety heavy sleeper and I only have literaly a handful of dreams I can actually remember to this day. The majority of them I was high when i feel asleep. My last dream I remember a few weeks back I had my arm under this scratchy pillow in my sleep (crashed out on a buddys couch) and in my dream my arm was burning and it was hurting. I started waking up and my arm was really hurting and i thought that it was really burning was i started freakin out but it was just the pillow was hurting my arm cause it was like a scratchy wool. There was a lot more to the dream that was SOO real and vivid. I was trippin out when i woke up cause i thought it was real. That was THE most real dream i've ever had. Crazy....

6. whenever i take a break from smoking and go to bed sober i have the trippiest dreams ever. i never dream when i go to bed stoned.