Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First smoke session after a T-Break:)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DeepHits, Sep 21, 2011.

1. wait who? Haha, seriously though it's been close to 3 months and i just smoke a little under a gram of some medical blackberry hybrid: my arms are number then the inside of a carmax tube. For you morons carmax numbs your mouth. See now im just rambling.

2. #2 poker2, Sep 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2011
    DEFINITION OF "Number":

num·ber/ˈnəmbər/
    Verb: Amount to (a specified figure or quantity); comprise.
    Noun: An arithmetical value, expressed by a word or symbol, representing a particular quantity and used in counting, calculating, and for showing order in a series or for identification. More »

Numb = can't feel. Adding "er" to a word does not always change the tense. Number is not a word?(In the way you are trying to use it) Who's a "moron"?

WTF is a carmax tube?

Don't take offence to this post, as I am not trying to arguing with you, but just proving a point. If you choose to type back, it will be a waste of your time:p

Nice to see you enjoyed your first tok after your t-break though. :)
    :hippie:

3. thank u buzzkillington^^^

4. I thought the exact same thing, hahahaha!

5. lmaooo sorry man :smoking:

6. To op, I think you mean carmex

And to poker2, you misspelled toke in your response :p haha, but you definitely had the right point

7. Same here didn't smoke for like a month then I took out of my bubbler and I was gone snd before 1g a dank didnt get me high

8. 3 hits out of my bubbler

9. Oh you fancy, huh?

Nah but seriously. Enjoy is broseidon king of the brocean