First Smoke after two years

Discussion in 'General' started by Daedric-Poison, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Hi there :)

For a start, I'm not new to smoking but I dont do it very often (look into the Introduction section I wrote some things there).

So now after a break of around two years I wanted to start smoking weed again and especially wanted to make use of my coming christmas holidays.

I'm not sure what awaits me (sure I have smoked before, several times, amounts, strains etc.) but a break of two years is a really big one.

I just thought to post this here so I can update you all of my progress, tell you my experiences, and if someone has any suggestions, advices or thoughts about my - lets call it project or plan - feel free to post I always welcome ideas etc. from other smokers (might they be more experienced than me or less, doesnt matter, everything is interesting).

Unfortunately I dont have any pot right now (I found 4 different connections at school university and work and none of them can provide me with sth. before christmas which is really interrupting my plans) so I'm dry and waiting for an opportunity to get my hands on some pot.

Hope a thread like this is not too crazy or something and I'll be glad to read some thoughts of you people.

Have fun and thanks for reading in :)

Your Highness waits and Riverwood too ;)

2. Ya bud I had a 5yr an a 2yr gap.... I didn't notice to much of a difference in the 2yr gap but the 4yr gap the high just felt different. Less laughing or giggling to just chill with very mild luaghing