Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

first shrooms

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dd87412, Jan 24, 2010.

1. next week im'a try to get 1/8 shrooms from mah buddy, what should i expect to pay, what should i eat/drink them with, should i crush them into a drink? put em on something and it em? how much should i take, what should i expect, how to avoid puking, anything at all is a great help! sorry if this is in the wrong thread, but anything would be great, thank you so much!

2. Dont put them in a drink.
    Oh my god imagine thatd be absolutely disgusting just toss em on top of a pizza.
    not sure of the prices in your area cause they range wherenst you live.
    And get ready to enjoy themmmmmmhmmmmmmm

3. haha, i live in pittsburgh if that helps at all

4. I get 8ths for 40, ive done shrooms like 5 or 6 times. they are gross, do not put them in a drink though. I was able to eat em straight, its gross but you can get it done. Anyway drink orange juice, the vitamin c in it has something to do with the active shit in shrooms that makes your trip. I never puked, so idk about that but i suggest eating a 16th and then see how you feel before downing the rest.

5. Well the first time my friends tripped shrooms they chased them with Orange juice, supposedly it reacts with the shrooms and you feel the effects quicker. They were fine after by the way, nobody was sick.

6. I don't find hallucinogens recreational.

7. There not that bad man just chew them up really good. Or google lemon tek.

You'll pay 20-45. Anything over 30 is a rip off, hell 30s a rip.

8. What are you trippin on lololol. And yeah, shrooms wasnt what i thought it would be.

9. Chew thoroughly and drink with orange juice. Try not to eat less than 5-6 hours prior to eating them. Just consume the shrooms and O.J. Surround yourself with things and people that make you feel happy and smoke ALOT, this will really help you relax, enjoy the trip, and not freak. Have fun, if it's an eighth dry then you'll trip pretty good.

10. im thinking about doing them in my room with my brother, he'll stay sober, and behind to locked doors i'll feel very safe, i smoke the herb back in my room, i dont have to cover up the smell and i can be loud cuz they cant hear me XD, thats were i'll do them probably

11. Don't do them if you have to look at your parents during the trip, my second time doing it my dad called me 20 minutes in and told me i had to go to the hospitol with him to see my aunt ( it was terrible, i was tripping so hard in front of my whole family), my reccomendation is to do it on a day that your parents are gonna be out.

12. you're going to want to be in nature man... open spaces, stuff to see, places to walk etc...

13. If your feeling up to it try going outside to a park, it will be the best thing you'll ever do.

14. would it be fine to do them later at night, maybe around 12? cuz if my dad's downstairs my mom will be asleep and he never comes upstairs to bother us

15. Yeah probably that way if your really tripping hard or your dad comes upstairs you can just say im tired and you can sleep it off

16. ^ I agree with morpheus. You should do it at a time when it's safe as possible i.e. rents outta the house for a few hours. You're in a pretty sensitive state of mind while tripping, and you wouldn't want unexpected surprises like your parents causing you to have a bum trip. Other than that, enjoy and have fun :) also herb is a must, obviously:smoking:

edit: late at night is fine as long as you don't mind being up all night, and being out in nature is awesome to, my personal preference

17. Yeah man the first time i toked on shrooms i was like tripping balls it was so much fun. Im 18 so when i do things that would make me incoherent(big word lol, and i mean like doing acid, e, etc) i just say im goin out and come back at like midnight and not even see my parents.

18. thanks so much for the advice guys, keep it coming! haha XD

19. Np, feels good to help a fellow stoner out lol. Uh the most important things i could tell you is to surround yourself with thing you like and arent scared of, drink oj when u do it, and stay away from the parents.

20. if you do it when you are inside, have a way that you can get outside.

The best recommendation that I have is to go for a very very long walk. Like 1-2 hours...you will not regret it. Best time of my life, imo. But DON'T do them with the intention of staying inside, waste of money and time