First sesh at college

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Reflection Eternal, Apr 15, 2008.

1. So yesterday was the best day yet at college for me, I finally found some stoners and I was more than happy to break my tolerance break!:yay:Because I have one of the coolest roommates ever, I can buy alcohol and get herb right from my corner gas station. The reason I hadn't jumped on it before is because I hardly know anyone around here and I have social anxiety, so it's been really hard making new friends outside of classes here. With the second semester of my freshman year almost at an end, I decided I was gonna make it happen this month in honor of 420, so I got a fatass dub and set out to find some fellow smokers. In the end I think it came down to an art project I created which so obviously identified me as a stoner I can't help but laugh when I think about the day I had to present it to the entire class. :laughing: Anyhow, a classmate at the time got at me through facebook and I decided I would ask if he smokes herb and thankfully the answer was yes. Score! :D

All in all it was pretty badass. I found out two guys who I have classes with smoke, they were telling me that they had tripped shrooms just the other night (they were showing me some pictures they drew while tripping that they pinned up on the bathroom wall..classic lol) and I found out that if you get caught with herb on campus, like one of them did, the RA's basically make you flush it down the toilet if it's your first offense. Hell yeah! Good news for someone on probation.:p Aside from the chick who was telling me this 10 minute story that wasn't interesting at all it was awesome. It kinda teaches me a lesson on how I have no ability to spot stoners too, I feel like I should've known after yesterday. :smoking:Now I just have to decide if I still want to smoke a blunt to myself on 420 like I was planning or if I want to share the goodness.:wave:

2. fucking sweet dude, i'm happy for ya

enjoy asu i'm going to u of a in the fall. there is this thing online where you can like search roommates and pick one so i'm gonna find a stoner kid i think. why not.

and toke with your new buds on 420 man, do they have plans?

3. Cool man!

On another note, I hate when people talk and talk and talk when your're stoned, telling you a long pointless story, and you have to pretend like you actually care.

4. Dude all I gotta say is when you use that roommate finder thing (my school had one, btw it's UAT not ASU :p) make sure to put all your favorite bands up on it. If you pick your roommate based on his musical interests like mine did when he picked me, I think you'll luck out.

And yeah people rambling on can get annoying for sure lol. I found out these guys have been paying $70 for 1/8's of medical mary jane...people have been getting ripppped [off].:rolleyes:

5. hahahahah pwned.:D

6. ahh this thread is interesting considering I got accepted to both UofA and ASU. I have decided I'm goin to ASU. I know exactly what you are talking about, roomateclick.com or something. My username was xbox420 lol:smoking: